Honda JADE six seaters coming soon!

IloveVezel

its a turbocharged honda.. are you guys aware?.. [laugh]

200nm torque。。 148bhp

No I'm not, thks for the info!

Maybe this explains the pricing but for most MPV buyers, space and pricing are the main criterias, not so much power IMO. Odyssey would be a better bet for the avg MPV buyer if you can afford $143k+

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

totally agree. the pricing is totally crazy. will rather go for odyssey with the difference.

i feel is more reasonable to be priced against Mobilo instead.

priced around wish region should b more appropriate. both mij n mid-sized mpv. agree pricing not competitive enough but may find potential customers if probably only family of 4 max w occasional parent / in-law to pickup, mid-hi income lookin for style n rarity + jap reliability + sedan w turbo handling. main sellin point would b brand, fc, rd tax, concept n rarity.

• Praise 2

haha n possible eye surgery afterwards [:p]

No offence to Mobilio owners! Value for money but looks not so(subjective)

if compare to avanza, mobilio not that bad la. somemore our version w modulo kit.

• Praise 1

Seems like Jade will be launched this year at a premium over Mobilio as per yesterday's ST.

It's nicer but being 6 seater I wonder how well it can sell? We shall see soon but good

we have more choices!

post-48108-0-69706600-1451795876.jpeg

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 4

Seems like Jade will be launched this year at a premium over Mobilio as per yesterday's ST.

It's nicer but being 6 seater I wonder how well it can sell? We shall see soon but good

we have more choices!

That means Kah motor will be selling this?

• Praise 2

That means Kah motor will be selling this?

According to ST motoring, yes will be imported by Kah by 1st half of 2016.

It's turbo, 150hp n latest technology so expect a higher price.

Too bad it's six seater though.

• Praise 6

According to ST motoring, yes will be imported by Kah by 1st half of 2016.

It's turbo, 150hp n latest technology so expect a higher price.

Too bad it's six seater though.

We should able to see this in Motorshow.

Yes, too bad only can seat two person in middle row like Freed.

And Freed can't sell. So I doubt it will like Stream selling like hot cake.

• Praise 1

Looks good n low slung. Seems like its to pair with the cumin cibic, aimed at the HB segment.

N yes, its the same tc engine n appears to b of similar spec as the 1 hauling the stepwagon. So mounted onto this jade...

• Praise 3

i have being driving honda jade hybrid X for more than 3mths.

So what's the general feedback bro?

The 3rd row seats abit troublesome to keep if not mistaken, sort of 3 steps required to embed into the floor. I saw at motorshow. Also, when the 3rd rows are up, floor doesn't seem flat for the 3rd row passengers to rest their feet IIRC.

The small moonroof above the 3rd row passengers head is a good idea, makes it not so claustrophobic [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

a great and exciting driving experience with this car. a few useful advance safety features (alert system), u can read more online. 6airbags. milage is almost double of my 2009 honda fit running on the same 42L tank.

as for the 3rd row, i hardly used (not sure if u going to use it frequent), so its OK for me. u can do very simple modification to rise the 2nd row. the feet will be more comfortable tuck in. the moonroof on the 3rd row, u can go for sun infra red block, i don't think its part of the inspection. if u flat the 2nd and 3rd row, u can even ferry a sofa! quite versatile config, use to fetch people or carry big item.

anyway mine is 2-3-2 now. 

i can share with u if u need more information.

i have a few mpv choice like manda 5, wish, biante, honda odyssey, mobilo, freed. stepwagon, estima.... before i decided on this car etc. no regrets till now.

to me this car stand out becos of the advance features, superb FC, city 16-20km/L, Highway 26-30km/L. nice interior and external , 2nd row aircon, unboxsy huge mpv feel. feel like a civic than an mpv. like the digital feel of the dashboard display.

for now, i try to tweak for improve FC. remember i figure out driving a hybrid, for max FC is abit different from normal car.

• Praise 1

a great and exciting driving experience with this car. a few useful advance safety features (alert system), u can read more online. 6airbags. milage is almost double of my 2009 honda fit running on the same 42L tank.

as for the 3rd row, i hardly used (not sure if u going to use it frequent), so its OK for me. u can do very simple modification to rise the 2nd row. the feet will be more comfortable tuck in. the moonroof on the 3rd row, u can go for sun infra red block, i don't think its part of the inspection. if u flat the 2nd and 3rd row, u can even ferry a sofa! quite versatile config, use to fetch people or carry big item.

anyway mine is 2-3-2 now. 

i can share with u if u need more information.

i have a few mpv choice like manda 5, wish, biante, honda odyssey, mobilo, freed. stepwagon, estima.... before i decided on this car etc. no regrets till now.

to me this car stand out becos of the advance features, superb FC, city 16-20km/L, Highway 26-30km/L. nice interior and external , 2nd row aircon, unboxsy huge mpv feel. feel like a civic than an mpv. like the digital feel of the dashboard display.

for now, i try to tweak for improve FC. remember i figure out driving a hybrid, for max FC is abit different from normal car.

Tks for the feedback!

How come your middle row can sit 3 when there is an armrest there?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3