Honda JADE six seaters coming soon!

IloveVezel

2-3-2! That's good news!

Did u indent the China Jade mid row seat as replacement?

I know China got 2-3-2 model

Pls share many thanks!

↡ Advertisement

done in sg.

bro, have pic to show?

also, if 3-seater, does it mean u need to chg seat rails if still wanna slide front n back or after mod it's fixed in one position only?

Wow.. If Jade seat can mod to 2-3-2, that will be like stream liao. Any picture to share? I was comparing Stream and Jade dimension. Jade is slightly wider and longer !

Stream  vs Jade

L: 4570      L: 4650

W: 1695     W: 1775  

H: 1545      H: 1530

Edited by Dscheng

i have being driving honda jade hybrid X for more than 3mths.

Is it using the 7 speed Dry DCT?  How does it fair in terms of city driving?  TIA.

bro, have pic to show?

also, if 3-seater, does it mean u need to chg seat rails if still wanna slide front n back or after mod it's fixed in one position only?

i cant post photo here.

2nd row seat remains, track remains, armrest take out, a custom seat in place.. put in a new centre safety belt.

i cant post photo here.

2nd row seat remains, track remains, armrest take out, a custom seat in place.. put in a new centre safety belt.

ok i think i roughly get it, but this an original equipment mod?

also, if custom seat in place of armrest, does it mean seat cannot move further back becos it will taper to become narrower?

Wow.. If Jade seat can mod to 2-3-2, that will be like stream liao. Any picture to share? I was comparing Stream and Jade dimension. Jade is slightly wider and longer !

Stream vs Jade

L: 4570 L: 4650

W: 1695 W: 1775

H: 1545 H: 1530

confirm jade a better car. yes its longer and bigger. the EarthDreams engine is good.

i will do another custom middle small seat in china, and design will fit in 100% and better cushion.

post-169259-0-79076000-1454487860_thumb.jpg

Edited by smallobjects
  • Praise 5

a great and exciting driving experience with this car. a few useful advance safety features (alert system), u can read more online. 6airbags. milage is almost double of my 2009 honda fit running on the same 42L tank.

as for the 3rd row, i hardly used (not sure if u going to use it frequent), so its OK for me. u can do very simple modification to rise the 2nd row. the feet will be more comfortable tuck in. the moonroof on the 3rd row, u can go for sun infra red block, i don't think its part of the inspection. if u flat the 2nd and 3rd row, u can even ferry a sofa! quite versatile config, use to fetch people or carry big item.

anyway mine is 2-3-2 now. 

i can share with u if u need more information.

i have a few mpv choice like manda 5, wish, biante, honda odyssey, mobilo, freed. stepwagon, estima.... before i decided on this car etc. no regrets till now.

to me this car stand out becos of the advance features, superb FC, city 16-20km/L, Highway 26-30km/L. nice interior and external , 2nd row aircon, unboxsy huge mpv feel. feel like a civic than an mpv. like the digital feel of the dashboard display.

for now, i try to tweak for improve FC. remember i figure out driving a hybrid, for max FC is abit different from normal car.

2-3-2 seating? how to you set to 2-3-2?

confirm jade a better car. yes its longer and bigger. the EarthDreams engine is good.

i will do another custom middle small seat in china, and design will fit in 100% and better cushion.

just saw your post with pic. 

isn't that an illegal modification? Has it been approved by LTA?

just saw your post with pic.

isn't that an illegal modification? Has it been approved by LTA?

better u check LTA site.

i believe, u did not remove or change the seat, only remove the armrest, quite common. as for the cushion in the centre, dont sit people if u are worried. a additional safety belt is a must if u sit people.

there are those van which retrofit back seat, dont really have a issue. during inspection seat arrange is not part of it, even if u bare the 2nd and 3rd rows, there is no rule that says u cant, unless safety is an issue.

• Praise 1

ok i think i roughly get it, but this an original equipment mod?

also, if custom seat in place of armrest, does it mean seat cannot move further back becos it will taper to become narrower?

these are no orig. equipment, custom. if u notice, 2nd row leg room quite good even if u push all the way to front. yes, u cant slide.

How much was this custom mod of removing armrest and adding in centre seat + seat belt? Or was it part of your package with the PI?

A pity the jade doesn't come with an option of 7 seater.

these are no orig. equipment, custom. if u notice, 2nd row leg room quite good even if u push all the way to front. yes, u cant slide.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1