Kim Lim: Tycoon Peter Lim's daughter

Duckduck

I read somewhere that she got boyfriend or partner liao.....

But it may not be the latest or updated news/source.

You need to be born under certain surnames

Lee

Wee

Ng

Kwek

Khoo

To arouse her interest. Or....you need to be damn talented

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

Quite chio :)

But before you can make friend with her, be prepared to be screen :D

And do make sure you are "on-par" leh ... no multi-millionairs no talk :D

Anyway, just find a simple girl on the streets, less stress :)

that's the power of makeup lah bro ... and a photographer to take the right angle ...

• Praise 1

You need to be born under certain surnames

Lee

Wee

Ng

Kwek

Khoo

To arouse her interest

No AMDK? Gates, Buffet, Walton, Bloomberg or even Zuckerberg? [grin][cool]

I dunno why but I kinda feel bad for her. She's being cast in the role of the Singapore Princess and everyone seems to have something to say about her (usually negative or sexual or about her father).

But then again it's not like she's avoiding media attention (although kudos to her for raising awareness for volunteer work in her interview) and it also can't be helped that every move her father makes is big news here (and now in Valencia). Oei Hong Leong has four daughters and I don't see any of them in the news.

Maybe I'm sub-consciously white-knighting eh?

• Praise 4

No AMDK? Gates, Buffet, Walton, Bloomberg or even Zuckerberg? [grin][cool]

Must give Asians a chance mah, and not all the ladies i know really prefer am.

Some of the ladies felt that singaporeans too shy , must be more thick skin ,ask and you might/shall receive

• Praise 3

I dunno why but I kinda feel bad for her. She's being cast in the role of the Singapore Princess and everyone seems to have something to say about her (usually negative or sexual or about her father).

But then again it's not like she's avoiding media attention (although kudos to her for raising awareness for volunteer work in her interview) and it also can't be helped that every move her father makes is big news here (and now in Valencia). Oei Hong Leong has four daughters and I don't see any of them in the news.

Maybe I'm sub-consciously white-knighting eh?

No wonder you are still single -_- Waiting for the right moment to strike [grin][laugh]

Must give Asians a chance mah, and not all the ladies i know really prefer am.

Some of the ladies felt that singaporeans too shy , must be more thick skin ,ask and you might/shall receive

You are right. Must organize a MCF gathering and ask her to attend [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Rich girl don't need another rich husband, just a charismatic manly guy and most important, faithful.

Sometimes, faithful and manly guy also get ditch by the girl lah.

.Some girls just want to have different cup of tea every day.

Nowadays, faithful not equal to long lasting relationship liao..

• Praise 1

No wonder you are still single -_- Waiting for the right moment to strike [grin][laugh]

Strike what siol? I'm single by choice and happy being so. I'm also like 15 years older than her.

Just saying, she seems to be getting a lot of the attention because of who her father is. I don't recall her making any news for the wrong reasons eg. by being a dumbass bimbo on social media (ahem bloggers and other retards) or being stomped behaving drunk and badly or basically being a rich brat.

For someone so high profile I think that's quite a feat because surely a lot of eyes are on her. If we had paparazzi here I'm sure she'd be staked-out 24/7.

Strike what siol? I'm single by choice and happy being so. I'm also like 15 years older than her.

Just saying, she seems to be getting a lot of the attention because of who her father is. I don't recall her making any news for the wrong reasons eg. by being a dumbass bimbo on social media (ahem bloggers and other retards) or being stomped behaving drunk and badly or basically being a rich brat.

For someone so high profile I think that's quite a feat because surely a lot of eyes are on her. If we had paparazzi here I'm sure she'd be staked-out 24/7.

Just joking lah :D

Yes, she seems to be very high profile. Maybe she doesn't like to hide behind security guards all the time. Whether negative news about her will surface or not, we will have to see. Now too early to tell. She only started her high profile life recently, most prominent after the acquisition of Valencia.

↡ Advertisement