Kim Lim: Tycoon Peter Lim's daughter

Duckduck

She got her father's looks.

Got father Blain or not?

Quite chio :)

But before you can make friend with her, be prepared to be screen :D

And do make sure you are "on-par" leh ... no multi-millionairs no talk :D

Anyway, just find a simple girl on the streets, less stress :)

It's so sad that human always create the elitist door, aka Bamboo door match bamboo door, wood door lah..

Now it's titanium door with security screening.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Taken from HWZ.

Read those highlighted in red.... can afford her or not?

BTW, anyone studying or working in SIM? can bio her there......... [laugh]

'I'm privileged and I appreciate it'

She is none other than 22-year-old Kim Lim, the daughter of Singapore billionaire business tycoon Peter Lim.

The undergrad, who is studying business management at the Singapore Institute of Management, is gaining recognition online for her stylish fashion posts on Instagram, amassing over 17,000 followers in 1½ years.

One typical post sees Miss Lim posing in front of one of her dad's s****y supercars, dressed in a Givenchy outfit with Christian Louboutin sneakers, complete with a Hermes handbag.

Other posts see her lunching with football stars Nani and David Beckham when they were previously in town separately.

Miss Lim, who counts Chanel and Christian Louboutin as her favourite brands and has about 80 pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes and 40 Chanel bags, told The New Paper: "I love shopping and my posts are usually about my fashion, not so much about showing off my items."

She added: "I love sparkly and glittery stuff. I collect Chanel classic handbags in bright colours like pink, orange and turquoise, and I buy a lot of Louboutins even though the heels are very painful. I wear their sneakers though. I describe my fashion sense as more high-street style."

Even though Miss Lim's father owns a fleet of luxurious sports cars, she does not drive them. Instead, she is chauffeured to and from her destination.

"It is more convenient, as I don't have to find parking space. Sometimes if I am going to town, my friends pick me up as I live nearby (in Orchard)," she said.

She also admitted: "I do feel guilty about shopping too much, and I am trying to cut down. My dad is a humble person and he does nag at me and tell me to buy less. I think when I start earning my own money and charging my shopping expenses to my account, I'll really feel the pinch."

She added: "Sometimes, I buy too much and my dad only finds out when he sees his bill at the end of the month and he will nag at me."

However, despite what people see from her seemingly materialistic posts on Instagram, Miss Lim has a lesser-known side to her.

CHARITY WORK

Influenced by her father, she's greatly involved in charity work, volunteering regularly at the Apex Day Rehabilitation Centre for the Elderly at Bukit Merah View.

On an average day, when Miss Lim has no classes in school, she said she would head there to chat with the old folks and keep them company.

The friendly, down-to-earth girl said: "I would pack and distribute food to the old folks every year, and sometimes, my dad brings me to funfairs and we raise funds for the elderly. We also throw Christmas parties for them. It's very enjoyable and I like spending time with them."

She added: "After I graduate next year, I hope to be able to start my own charity organisation."

Even though she carries the label of being "Peter Lim's daughter", Miss Lim does not feel the pressure to meet other people's expectations.

"I am definitely going to take over my dad's businesses and help him expand them in the future, but there is no hurry. Before that, I might start an online clothing business, and look into franchising some brands. I think it's better for me to learn the ropes on my own first before I help my father out."

Just like Mr Kane Lim, Miss Lim knows that critics talk about her behind her back.

Coincidentally, both Singapore scions are friends, having studied at Anglo-Chinese School (International).

Miss Lim said: "I don't want people to think I am flaunting my wealth, because I am not. But my account is so public, everyone can see it, and there are bound to be people who don't like me. I just ignore these people."

She added: "My dad has always taught me to be humble. I know I come from a privileged background and I appreciate it."

Somehow her looks remind me of Cheryl Wee type of looks...sweet gal next door type.. [grin]

Yeah, she has the very demure look... [thumbsup]

Miss Lim said: "I don't want people to think I am flaunting my wealth, because I am not. But my account is so public, everyone can see it, and there are bound to be people who don't like me. I just ignore these people."

She added: "My dad has always taught me to be humble. I know I come from a privileged background and I appreciate it."

[thumbsup]

Whether rich or famous, there will bound to be haters. As long as put the haters aside and concentrate on oneself, is ok liao... Don't need care what others say about you...

Looks can be deceiving, especially those taken in studio.

How long good looks can deceive others, 10 years, 20 years? Age will expose things eventually. The deceiption cant fight it.

Turbocharged

at least she bother to volunteer. for that, i give her kudos (not that she needs my kudos, lah)

if her father can afford to give her 40 chanel bags, well, power for her lo. it's between them ... we look and get jealous, also for what? sometimes its good to wear blinders on focus on yourself, rather than to kpkb about what others have (or may not even have, for those living in extreme poverty...)

• Praise 2

How long good looks can deceive others, 10 years, 20 years? Age will expose things eventually. The deceiption cant fight it.

There are some rich parents who actually are strict with their children and cultivate good character, as they know that if they don't, their kids will become spoilt brats due to their privileged environment. I have a relative who is very successful and their two sons are very well brought up. Even though the family is very rich, from young they take bus, and grown up to be of very humble, compassionate and down to earth characters. When they graduated, they had to earn their own hhb flat, earn and pay fr their own small car, and didn't live off their parents wealth, even though the family has many millions, domestic workers and personal drivers. This is really admirable. Today, the two sons even set up their own charity fund and contribute yearly from their own salary. Real life story hor.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Is that why women always do not want to reveal their age, to men ?? [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

This Peter Lim never have any news of infidelity, that's quite unusual for a very rich man.

Maybe nobody dares to write [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed]

Supercharged

Age so important meh?? [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

If a chio lady is 40, but looks like 30, and you don't know she is actually 40, would you still date her out ?? :D

Taken from HWZ.

Read those highlighted in red.... can afford her or not?

One typical post sees Miss Lim posing in front of one of her dad's s****y supercars, dressed in a Givenchy outfit with Christian Louboutin sneakers, complete with a Hermes handbag.

Other posts see her lunching with football stars Nani and David Beckham when they were previously in town separately.

Miss Lim, who counts Chanel and Christian Louboutin as her favourite brands and has about 80 pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes and 40 Chanel bags, told The New Paper: "I love shopping and my posts are usually about my fashion, not so much about showing off my items."

She added: "I love sparkly and glittery stuff. I collect Chanel classic handbags in bright colours like pink, orange and turquoise, and I buy a lot of Louboutins even though the heels are very painful. I wear their sneakers though. I describe my fashion sense as more high-street style."

Even though Miss Lim's father owns a fleet of luxurious sports cars, she does not drive them. Instead, she is chauffeured to and from her destination.

i am too old for her.

but if she wants me i can buy her Chanal,Christain Liuboutins.

and an automatic top-up EZ Link card for her. :mellow:

imho when one does not have to think of income, get driven around, shopping on an endless open account, blah, blah, blah, ..... without a worry and with all the time in the world, its not too difficult to do a lot of charity work., but could be seen as a bit fake lor

when she does her own keeps and still do charity work than perhaps people may say yes, this is really someone nice and with a kind heart.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Cherie still quite well maintained.

lim-cherie-lay-hoon--575x323.jpg

I remember following her while she was still a actress driving a suzuki swift gti.

Now she driving gtr liao . McLaren GTR......

• Praise 3

This Peter Lim never have any news of infidelity, that's quite unusual for a very rich man.

Cannot lah... else, not enough $ to give to each woman leh...

Best just stick to one... then at most, your $ is split into 2 niah.. still have 50% :D

↡ Advertisement