Amazing Guinness World Records

Vid

Hypersonic

Bet his female FB followers went up hundred-fold. :D

Would ladies want such a long tongue up their *ahem*? [rolleyes] I don't really know... need expert opinion [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Look at this monster of a bike!

The heaviest motorcycle is the Harzer Bike Schmiede, built by Tilo and Wilfried Niebel of Zilly, Germany, which weighed 4.749 tonnes (10,470 lb). On 23 November 2007, Tilo and Wilfried rode the motorcycle into the studio of Die größten Weltrekorde in Cologne, Germany, carrying one of the show's guests, singer Sarah Conner, on the back of their creation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xyxODCSp-0

Hypersonic

Wow! Pull up fanatics... eat your heart out! How old is the man? 54 years old!

How many pull ups? 4,321 in 24 hours!

Hypersonic

This strawberry was grown in Japan. Who dare to eat? [sly]

Hypersonic
(edited)

This breed of strawberry is call fukuberry. Only after 2011 and 4 years of radiation, that they succeed in cultivating it, No one dares to eat,, Not even Man vs food.

Edited by Ender

Hypersonic

This breed of strawberry is call fukuberry. Only after 2011 and 4 years of radiation, that they succeed in cultivating it, No one dares to eat,, Not even Man vs food.

The owner gave it to her daughter to eat [:/] [:/]

Hypersonic

The future is here! [thumbsup]

Marty McFly would be proud: Canadian inventor Catalin Alexandru Duru's incredible propeller-based hoverboard travelled a total distance of 275.9 m (905 ft 2 in) to achieve a new Guinness World Records title.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

What a dog! Look at she go popping 100 balloons in record time! Even getting a standing ovation from the Britain Got Talent judges.

Hypersonic

Well done Yeo Kim Yeong!!!!! Singapore got talent!!!

Video: Watch Yeo Kim Yeong destroy most pull ups in one minute record
By Victor Fenes
Published 19 June 2015
Most%20Pull%20ups%20in%20one%20minute%20
The Guinness World Records title for most pull ups in one minute has a new owner. Yeo Kim Yeong shattered the previous benchmark on his way to taking one of the most coveted titles in the world of fitness with a total mark of 44 pull ups.
The Singaporean strongman broke the previous mark of 42 pull ups after undertaking a year of extreme physical endurance training with professional guidance throughout.
Under Guinness World Record guidelines, in order for a pull-up to count, the body must remain straight throughout, i.e. no bending at the waist. The body must also hang limply before attempting the first pull up and must be raised until the chin is above the level of the bar. The body must then lowered until the arms are straight.
Click below to watch the successful record attempt and read on as we catch up with Yeo Kim Yeong to talk about his fitness methodologies and personal experiences on record-breaking.
Yeo Kim Yeong – Guinness World Records holder for Most pull ups in one minute
How long have you been training for?
I have been training under a professional guidance for over a year, more precisely since December 2014. Following my decision to attempt the Guinness World Records title, I contacted the team at Genesys Gym since I was determined to train under a professional setting (diet, exercise regime, etc) in the lead up to the attempt.
Most%20pull%20ups%20in%20a%20minute%20Ge
However, my obsession with pull ups started many years ago when I was 15 years old. It is an activity that I have always enjoyed, and thus something I practice every time I visit the gym.
What was your training regime in the lead up to the attempt?
Time-wise, my training regime was 4 times a week, lasting anywhere from 1-3 hours depending on the program for each day. The intensity of the work outs was substantial, usually causing me to collapse in a heap on my bed after each training!
Besides physical endurance, I practiced self-meditation on the evenings, where I would envision myself achieving the record while reviewing the techniques of pull ups over and over again in my head.
What made you decide to attempt a Guinness World Record?
I have always believed that nothing is impossible, and that one's dreams are achievable. Ever since I was 19 years old, I dabbled in entrepreneurship and the world of business to be one's own boss, as many of today’s youth aspire to be. After years of failure after failure, I came to the conclusion that I should simply pursue my passions instead of constantly trying to chase after the money.
And that was exactly what I did, continue to pursue the impossible. But this time, not in the realm of business, but in the realm of fitness. Any current record in Guinness World Records' database is something that has been proven to be achievable. But anything more than that has so far never been proven to be possible.
From Thomas Edison to Martin Luther King, from Oprah Winfrey to Ghandi, every invention, every achievement, and every record that we see around us today, was but first a thought, a dream in someone's mind. As long as we have faith in ourselves, belief in our abilities, and never, ever give up on our dreams, we can achieve anything.
What does it mean to you to be a Guinness World Record holder?
It means everything. That you can achieve your dreams when you put your mind to it. That nothing is impossible. That the struggle, the sacrifice, and the failures were not only worth it, but necessary.
I am very proud to be a GWR holder, and very grateful that GWR has granted me such an opportunity. With such a phenomenal variety of records, GWR is but a goldmine for anyone to achieve any dream that he/she deems fit.

Hypersonic

Another proud Guinness World Records from a Singaporean! Well done! [thumbsup]

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2015/6/video-watch-singaporean-daredevil-spin-upside-down-in-a-wind-tunnel-for-new-guin-381162

Watch Singaporean daredevil spin upside down in a wind tunnel for new Guinness World Records title

Most%20head%20spins%20in%20a%20wind%20tu
IFly Singapore achieved a new milestone in the history of indoor skydiving on 21 May 2015 by striking a set of impressive Guinness World Record titles, including most head spins in a wind tunnel in one minute.
To qualify as a head spin, Jonathon Loh Hui Jie (Singapore) had to rotate upside down with their head, neck and back straight and be as near to a 90 degree angle from the ground as possible. Once the wind tunnel had been set up to a speed of 200mph, Jonathon started to spin upside down solely using his body to propel itself.
After just 60 seconds, Jonathon achieved a breath-taking total of 50 complete revolutions, proving his spectacular skills at the centre of a wind tunnel to set a new Guinness World Records title.
The Singaporean daredevil works as an expert flight instructor at iFly Singapore, Asia's only indoor skydiving wind tunnel. Jonathan's record adds to the flight instruction teams record haul of ten titles, which includes Most 360 horizontal spins in a wind tunnel in one minute (team), Most passes through a hula hoop in a wind tunnel in one minute - team of two, Most skydivers in a wind tunnel, and the Longest indoor freefall.
In addition to iFly Singapore's fourth anniversary celebrations, the record attempt paid homage to the 50th birthday of the Southeast Asian island city state.
“With this record-breaking attempt, the local pro-flyers have done Singapore proud. They embody the same determination, perseverance and grit shown by our founding fathers in bringing our young nation this far.” Said Lawrence Koh, founder and managing director of iFly Singapore.
Watch Jonathon go spinning crazy in the video below.