Huracan crash at 310+km/h

Mockngbrd

when you crash above 300km/h, you gonna have a bad time...

Mr. H.I. not only survived, but then also managed to pull out his passenger from the wreck before the car turned into a fireball and melted to the ground. Since his passenger suffered serious injuries, the driver is now facing reckless driving and endangerment charges but is not in custody yet.

Edited by Deeq
↡ Advertisement

Farrari is a much easier car to manoeuvre at high speed. Lamborghini somehow i find it more difficult to control; seems there are more lamborghini car crash at highways compared to other super cars.

Farrari is a much easier car to manoeuvre at high speed. Lamborghini somehow i find it more difficult to control; seems there are more lamborghini car crash at highways compared to other super cars.

Nope,Ferrari is RWD,while Lamborghini is 4 wheel drive,you do the maths... [:p]

whahahhahaaaa, this topic I remember.....

I still wondering how why that fellow passenger in the taxi he hit was so angry????

unless he was driving very dangerously pior to the accident.

he had a pussy in side lah...so waste time lor kena accident... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

he had a pussy in side lah...so waste time lor kena accident... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

if what he describe is true, that fellow cannot drive. should be kept off the road. hahahhahahaha

I personally find Lambo with E-gear a difficult car to drive compared to Beemer or Merc.

Need a lot of concentration and very bumpy...

↡ Advertisement