• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 19 January 2015 - 10:16 PM

Zvicki
  • Premium member
    Zvicki
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just curious. 

My ride is 2007. I got 10.5-11.5 km/L.   10% high way.

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:21 PM

Quiksufer
  • Quiksufer
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just curious. 

Bro try here... [:)]

http://www.sgstream....forum/forum.php

or here

http://www.hondastream.org/forum/

Posted 14 May 2015 - 04:15 PM

CliveGum
  • CliveGum
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Honda owners, I'm driving a 2008 Honda stream . Change many parts like anti roll bar , lower arm, suspension mounting and also tyres lately. Approach few work shops unable to solve my driver side under carriage noise..whenever I slow down to hump , or uneven rd, there is noise from below. Can anyone pls advise.. Thanks!

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:49 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

my ride can only at 8.9 km/litre

I am running on 19 inch rims.

235/35/R19

using Octane Ron 92 to save $

sharing.

Just curious. 

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:00 PM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Just curious. 

Very good liao. Mine was around 10 km/l and at least 35% highway. but i trade in when I changed car.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Honda Stream

Honda Stream  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Skr  |  Neutral Newbie

Nice car with lots of space for a family of 5

Drove this car for some time. Loved the power and handling of the car. Car was very spacious so much so that my daughter couldn't sit still and was always dancing and playing. However car is a good buy if you have a family of 5 adults.

Honda Stream

Honda Stream  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by FiatMan  |  Neutral Newbie

Great Car!

I Test Drive my Brother Car During My Free time. Drove it Around Cameron Highlands. The Car Handles like a Dream. I drove it To KL cause i need to fetch my parents in Genting. The way this Car Drives is very Smart The way it moved is Very Sma... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : honda stream

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, stream, mpv, honda mpv and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users