My Previous car for sale now!

Soho

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=452834&DL=1213

Hi all,

my previous car , SSS, is on sale now!

[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup] to republic auto. real mileage was reflected , no tampering at all!!!

their profit margin quite low.. around 5% only.. :ph34r::ph34r:

I just change my tire and engine mounting not long ago.

This car was well taken care of and serviced promptly...

If you are interested in this car, you can PM me to ask me anything! i would let you know 1 or 2 things that you might need to change.. otherwise, its a good run horse!!!

Edited by Soho
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 13

Hmm republic auto..

so you upgraded to Mercs?

Congrats...

Yup.. got myself a CLA coz they offer quite a good package in whole

CLA very swee. Especially that Doo Min-Jun drove it. :wub:

But rear space super small. My height of 1.68m, head already touching the roof...

TS, how much you bought when it's brand new?

Many bash dealer for high mark ups.

If not mistaken the price brand new at $60k?

Drive for 5 years and sold for $50k?

Thanks for offering potential buyers info on the history of the car if they need it [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

(I thought the thread was locked??)

Hi all,

[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup] to republic auto. real mileage was reflected , no tampering at all!!!

their profit margin quite low.. around 5% only..

If you are interested in this car, you can PM me to ask me anything! i would let you know 1 or 2 things that you might need to change.. otherwise, its a good run horse!!!

I work backwards on the 5% margin you mention and it comes up to only 2k+ markup on the selling price.

are you sure? hard to find dealers willing to sell a car for such low margin. or you have mistakenly offset the overtrade amount against the purchase price of your Suzuki?

Hi all,

their profit margin quite low.. around 5% only.. :ph34r::ph34r:

But rear space super small. My height of 1.68m, head already touching the roof...

U juz hang around the show room. u will see many people knocking their head on the door sill when they try to get into the rear. [laugh]

That is the main reason I stay away from coupe-saloons like CLA, CLS and 6 series. The other is the price. <_<

I work backwards on the 5% margin you mention and it comes up to only 2k+ markup on the selling price.

are you sure? hard to find dealers willing to sell a car for such low margin. or you have mistakenly offset the overtrade amount against the purchase price of your Suzuki?

Republic is one of the better ones out there. At least their show room is shiny and sales people educated. -_-

• Praise 1

U juz hang around the show room. u will see many people knocking their head on the door sill when they try to get into the rear. [laugh]

That is the main reason I stay away from coupe-saloons like CLA, CLS and 6 series. The other is the price. <_<

Republic is one of the better ones out there. At least their show room is shiny and sales people educated. -_-

Got free Espresso ???.. [grin][grin]

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 1

haha nothing against republic. but if they hire more educated sales people their margin on cars should be higher and therefore less likely to be 2k. if the list price only 2k above the purchase price, after next buyer bargain the margin could come down to even 1k. quite impossible.

that why I guess ts could have mistakenly added the overtrade on new cla to his trade in Suzuki price.

actually an overtrade is a discount on the new car's margin and not a higher offer price for their traded-in car.

• Praise 1

well i guess TS is pretty much sure that his car is a reasonably good buy rather than a lemon to gaiseow others.

It helps potential buyer to decide too.

but if newbies come along, then its different.

↡ Advertisement