Windows 10 to be free for 1st year

Ender

Hypersonic

Thanks for sharing Bro....

Haven't install yet... Looks like will wait first...

Sorry to hear your story... Can bring back to reset?

Cannot uninstall windows 10. The option is not there :TT_TT:

Hypersonic

BTW, I did a backup cloned on another hdd of my PC before update.. I always have backup plan.... :D

Good for you!

I should have done that too. Dunno why I suka suka go and click windows update :TT_TT: :TT_TT:

That's the problem. It doesn't have that option [:(]

Did you delete a 'window.old' folder? Check out that folder is there or not in c:

If don't have, no way to revert..

Worse come to worse, format and reinstall the previous windows from disk.

Actually, fresh installation of win10 also good, its clean and should be stable..

Hypersonic

Did you delete a 'window.old' folder? Check out that folder is there or not in c:

Still there... I thought of using Win 7 disc and do recovery but it didn't work either.

Worse come to worse, format and reinstall the previous windows from disk.

Now almost like a new installation already. Reinstalling Office now :TT_TT: My outlook settings all gone. Now have to do it up again.

point to take note... if you're a user of Utorrent, windows 10 will render that program useless...

windows 10 is very fast and neat, but I must say only play with it on your spare machine...

Edited by Stevle

point to take note... if you're a user of Utorrent, windows 10 will render that program useless...

windows 10 is very fast and neat, but I must say only play with it on your spare machine...

What version of utorrent u have?..mine 3.4.3 still working fine after updated win10...no reinstall or any problem at all.. Hehe..

upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 is very smooth. NO NEED reinstally any file, I thought may need to reinstall file, end up no need. So far so good except for minor glitch in the windows, like I am not able to download and install apps from apps store, not able to add another user account.

Hypersonic

Just checked the windows.old folder. When my first installation of win 10 failed, I chose a reset. That uninstalled practically every program of my last win 7. There is nothing in the program files folder of windows.old :sick: Really WTF [rifle][rifle][rifle]

Edited by Vid

Just checked the windows.old folder. When my first installation of win 10 failed, I chose a reset. That uninstalled practically every program of my last win 7. There is nothing in the program files folder of windows.old :sick: Really WTF [rifle][rifle][rifle]

Ouch... That sux... If happen to me, I will format and do a clean win10 installtion and move on... Treat it like I have a dead hdd, have to start from scratch...good luck...

Hypersonic

Ouch... That sux... If happen to me, I will format and do a clean win10 installtion and move on... Treat it like I have a dead hdd, have to start from scratch...good luck...

Nevermind. It's like a fresh install anyway now. Lucky I put in Outlook pst file in another folder so the most important information is still intact. The document folder also there. Other stuff are kept in my NAS so ok.

Just spent the last few hours reinstalling loads of programs like antivirus, office etc... :ouch-it-hurts:

Now my dual display not working. My PC also has a 32 inch TV connected and that's not working even after win 10 driver for my display card installed :TT_TT:

Hypersonic

Bro vid experience is scarier than nightmare at elm street. So tiring and draining to go thru all these and not working.

Mine already not the scariest. At least PC still working. Just google search for win 10 upgrade screen flickering. Many people can't even use their PC. Mine was like that but I could do a reset install but that removed all my program without even letting me know :TT_TT::ouch-it-hurts:

↡ Advertisement