Formula 1 2015 season!

Ichibawa

Anybody knows whether this weekend Suzuka will be telecast live on singtel mio or starhub sporks channels?

StarHub yes if you subscribe to sports channel as I got subscribe to it. Singtel I not sure

↡ Advertisement

Anybody knows whether this weekend Suzuka will be telecast live on singtel mio or starhub sporks channels?

Mio also have. It's on Fox sports which both providers carry.

In fact all F1 races are shown and even motorsports ie Motorcycle championship is telecast live.

• Praise 3

Mio also have. It's on Fox sports which both providers carry.

In fact all F1 races are shown and even motorsports ie Motorcycle championship is telecast live.

Ok steady thanks chum

Can't believe that no one has updated this thread yet. I thought I was late because I recorded the telecast and watched it today.

Luckily not spoiled - it (US GP in Austin, Texas) was a fantastic race!!! One of the very best of the calendar so far, and it ended with a WDC being crowned! Well done Lewis! 3X WDC!

Many skirmishes, 40% DNF, but what will be talked about a lot is LH forcing Nico off the track very early in the race. As far as I'm concerned, LH was just being aggressive, and that's what a racing driver must do. But Nico and his supporters (or to be more precise, LH's detractors, because they seem to be more united by a hatred of Hamilton than a love for any driver) still remain all butt-hurt about it. I don't care, I'm a LH supporter, and haters gonna hate.

I wish I could've seen the podium ceremony, etc. (damn hot grid girls), but my recording got cut short. I saw the clips of the post-race "disagreement" between LH and Nico involving a tossed cap. Damn funny and it's already been made into an animated gif. :D

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 4

when hamilton toss the cap to nico also can be seen as haolian move ... nico could take it wrongly

anyway, driver feeling is always aggressive and competitive ...

if they are soft ... they cannot be RACER

after all the adrenaline cool down ... one can say it's a silly/childish move ... lol

I wish I could've seen the podium ceremony, etc. (damn hot grid girls), but my recording got cut short. I saw the clips of the post-race "disagreement" between LH and Nico involving a tossed cap. Damn funny and it's already been made into an animated gif. :D

Edited by Wt_know

when hamilton toss the cap to nico also can be seen as haolian move ... nico could take it wrongly

anyway, driver feeling is always aggressive and competitive ...

if they are soft ... they cannot be RACER

after all the adrenaline cool down ... one can say it's a silly/childish move ... lol

LH tossed caps to both Nico and Vettel. Obviously, Vettel didn't react so petulantly.

Anyway, if LH had had more EQ, he would've realised exactly how *humiliated* (and deservedly so) Nico must've been feeling and left him to get his own bloody runner-up aka first loser duncecap.

nico's gonna play bumper car when he have the chance...

Nico simply doesn't have the skill to match LH in a straight fight. He's simply an inferior driver.

Vettel on the other hand... there would be fireworks.

• Praise 1

Nico simply doesn't have the skill to match LH in a straight fight. He's simply an inferior driver.

Vettel on the other hand... there would be fireworks.

Next season with an improved car Vettel in his Ferrari would definitely give Hamilton a run for his money n it will be more than fireworks! Hamy will be gunning for a fourth title to equal Vettel's record n also hope to pull clear from him for no. of wins which they were equal going into yesterday's US GP.

Rosberg will only be a supporting cast I'm afraid but hopefully McLaren/Honda can improve so that Alonso could be in the mix as well, roll on 2016!!

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 12

ferrari need to wake up their engine performance ....

ferarri had lost their touch for almost 1 decade liao !!! since kimi was crown world champion in 2007

Edited by Wt_know

Just find nowadays all just playing for points only.

How often we see Lewis and Vettel actually fighting it out wheel to wheel.

Not like last time M Schu and Mika were really fighting it out on the circuit and in pit strategies for years. And sometimes with cars angled slightly towards each other on the starting grid.

But well, such is the nature of current-day F1 and guys like Vettel and Lewis have the equipment and skill to do well and they excelled, so between them its 7 championships I think. Not terribly exciting though.

I fear next season could be more of the same ... [sleeping]

car technology and competitiveness contribute 70% of the winning

it's not unimagineable that the f1 car can be auto pilot or driven by computer like a RC car ... lol

I fear next season could be more of the same ... [sleeping]

Edited by Wt_know