Formula 1 2015 season!

Ichibawa

for a long long time vettel & ferrari have not tasted leading in 1st till today ...

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

how come Red bull team A kena slaughtered by team B?

Serve them right if u ask me coz they were like babies throwing their toys out of their pram.

Still had the cheek of blaming Renault for their slow start when they should be working together with the engine makers to iron out whatever problems they have instead they finger pointed👎

• Praise 8

Turbocharged

this ferrari engine probably catches up real close to the merc engines in terms of horses.... the way they use the tyres is impressive. but then again when the season shift towards cooler climates, they may not warm the tyres up to speed fast.

Sebastian was impressive, more so Kimi run around full lap with 3 wheels and finish 4 ahead of both Williams.

Williams, i got a feeling they are happy to settle for 3rd best team... which is unlikely to happen as Redbull will come charging through during the European legs

yes, very unlucky for kimi. i think he was also conserving the engine when he settled for 4th?

his unlucky start saw him end up in an awkward position and his usual kiasi, stay out of trouble at the start mentality caused him to keep sliding back, yet still kenna punctured by newbie. very unlucky. would like to see him rival vettel and the mercs.

this ferrari engine probably catches up real close to the merc engines in terms of horses.... the way they use the tyres is impressive. but then again when the season shift towards cooler climates, they may not warm the tyres up to speed fast.

Sebastian was impressive, more so Kimi run around full lap with 3 wheels and finish 4 ahead of both Williams.

Williams, i got a feeling they are happy to settle for 3rd best team... which is unlikely to happen as Redbull will come charging through during the European legs

in sepang, merc team lost more due to racing strategy and tyre usage

nonetheless, ferrari engine at least can challenge merc now ...

last time merc can eat ferrari for breakfast till supper ...

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged

Ferrari still looking strong after FP2 in China.

Go kimi go!!

Edited by Vega

ferrari is fast [thumbsup]

i don't think the honda engine can be competitive in 1 season ...

and as expected mercedes is very fast

Both McLaren are out of Q1.......

Edited by Wt_know

qualifying result ... the first 3 rows are

1. Hamilton

2. Rosberg

3. Vettel

4. Massa

5. Bottas

6. Raikkonen -> how come not competitive huh

Edited by Wt_know

R always screws up in qualifying one. when he first returned to F1 in lotus, he impressed me by qualifying poorly and still managing to be on the podium and even win races. but these days, to beat the top 3, he really needs to be with them in qualifying. hope he gets past the williams quickly and not lose too much time. else he could be too far back to catch the top 3. sigh.

then again, iceman is only 0.3s off beating the 2 williams. the mercedes are almost 1s ahead of vettel. hopefully ferrari has better race pace and tyre management. else, its back to boring mercedes domination again. yawn.

qualifying result ... the first 3 rows are

1. Hamilton

2. Rosberg

3. Vettel

4. Massa

5. Bottas

6. Raikkonen -> how come not competitive huh

Everyone trying to conserve tyres.... a bit sian. No racing other than the guys that are not in the points.

↡ Advertisement