• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
63 replies to this topic | 201 praises

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:25 PM

bambind
  • Premium member
    bambind
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anyone know where to install off market auto tailgate,like those on BMW or Merc?

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:41 PM

nizmo89
  • nizmo89
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anyone know where to install off market auto tailgate,like those on BMW or Merc?

I dont mean to be rude or anything, but is it so hard to just open and close the boot? 

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 24 January 2015 - 09:22 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Lazy ppl everywhere...

I dont mean to be rude or anything, but is it so hard to just open and close the boot? 

1 Anonymous member praised this
Cheers
Ben

Posted 24 January 2015 - 09:47 PM

Tiger1
  • Premium member
    Tiger1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Ouch.

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:11 PM

Opel17
  • Premium member
    Opel17
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I think auto open/close look more cool and classy  [:p]

Anyway, those auto boot are built-in design, and not feasible for after-market fitment.

I think auto open/close look more cool and classy  [:p]

Anyway, those auto boot are built-in design, and not feasible for after-market fitment.

The most feasible alternative is change to a car with this feature.

Kingkong, 2BDriver, Toothiewabbit, FourZero and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:39 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Its not hard if you have nothing in your hands. But when my hands are full, one hand carrying a diaper bag, and the other hand carrying groceries, its definitely a good thing to have. Of course if don't have I can live without it but then having it makes life alot easier when carry many items.

Opel17, BabyBlade and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:14 PM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I face the same issue as you.I simply leave the groceries on the ground to free one hand, shut the boot and then pick up the bags of groceries from the ground.
Opel17, Mz3SP0907 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:11 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not going to help much. When your hands are full, you still need one hand to take out your key to press the button to open.

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:30 PM

Jp66
  • Jp66
    6th Gear
    Author Image

not true. how about this

Not going to help much. When your hands are full, you still need one hand to take out your key to press the button to open.

知足常乐
行到水穷处 坐看云起时

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:49 PM

Helbreath
  • Premium member
    Helbreath
    1st Gear
    Author Image

The newer ones can use your feet to signal under the rear bumper, and it will open automatically.

Vid and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:42 PM

Optramagnum
  • Premium member
    Optramagnum
    5th Gear
    Author Image

It wont be cool when its raining heavily, and you just wanna faster slot your baby stroller into the boot.

I did install boot remote module in my car alarm, the boot will just open ajar, its good enough.

Opel17 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:55 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

not true. how about this

Need to unlock the door first or it just opens when you put the foot below?

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:08 PM

Jp66
  • Jp66
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I guess no need ba, otherwise then stupid le

知足常乐
行到水穷处 坐看云起时

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:17 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I guess no need ba, otherwise then stupid le

That's what I think [grin] [laugh] [laugh] Maybe can sense key in pocket

Opel17 praised this

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:41 PM

Darthrevan
  • Premium member
    Darthrevan
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Vid praised this

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:22 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Good feature! Got sedans with this function? ^_^

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:29 PM

Qpik
  • Premium member
    Qpik
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Gd qtn. U go check out OK.

So far, only new Nissan X-trail hv this function n new Kia Sorento also hv (according to website).

Nissan QQ don't hv.
It is difficult to make a Man understand anything especially when his salary expect him not to understand anything.

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:31 PM

Chowyunfatt
  • Premium member
    Chowyunfatt
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

BMW ... The Ultimate Driving Machine ... 😄
Its Not How You Pick Your Nose...Its Where You Flick The Booger...!!!

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:38 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

BMW ... The Ultimate Driving Machine ... 😄

How come my bmw dun have? [:|] [:|] I go ask my SE [grin]

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:40 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Gd qtn. U go check out OK.

So far, only new Nissan X-trail hv this function n new Kia Sorento also hv (according to website).

Nissan QQ don't hv.

Only SUV.... I dun drive one [:(]

They should make it a standard feature for all cars. SUV owners are not the only one who carry a lot of things <_<

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Zen Car Services

Zen Car Services  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Nomura1  |  Neutral Newbie

Installed their highest package called Platinum 70.

Didn't really find any improvement whatsoever in terms of the heat rejection.

Demo at the shop with their Heat Bulb (IR) and real world heat rejection is totally different.

Within 30 secs of turning off the engine and while tearing parking coupon, my entire body was sweaty and perspiring. » Read More

Innovasia Technology Pte Ltd

Innovasia Technology Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Luke721  |  4th Gear

Brought my FK2 back to Innovasia to troubleshoot some connectivity issues to the onboard computer, as well as to replace the reverse sensors. Ivan and his crew solved the connection issue in no time and with the reverse sensors replaced, i was in and out of the shop in less than an hour!

Recommended for fast, friendly and skilful service! » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Accessories Retail, Keys & Remote

Quick Reply

Tags: tailgate, auto, boot and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users