Anyone Order from Foodpanda

Worldir

(edited)

I came across Shopback platform here and by

using their platform to order from Foodpanda, there is an 8% cashback for additional saving

on my total bill....

looking for good food delivery service esp CNY is coming in Feb...

Edited by Worldir
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Can share your experience with your order with Foodpanda ?

how is their delivery service, fast n prompt ?

Never tried before but I heard it's expensive isn't it?

Useless Foodpanda.

Order food worth over hundred at 1045am.

At 12.05pm, checked app and stated delivered.

Checked with their online chat, inform that order has been cancelled!

@^%#*^%*&@^*#%

Due to 1 item not available. And refund takes 1 to 3 days.

So beware!

• Praise 2

Useless Foodpanda.

Order food worth over hundred at 1045am.

At 12.05pm, checked app and stated delivered.

Checked with their online chat, inform that order has been cancelled!

@^%#*^%*&@^*#%

Due to 1 item not available. And refund takes 1 to 3 days.

So beware!

which restaurant was that? i used ubereat most of the time or deliveroo, so far so good and fast.

maybe your order too big and they cannot cope  [sweatdrop]

which restaurant was that? i used ubereat most of the time or deliveroo, so far so good and fast.

maybe your order too big and they cannot cope  [sweatdrop]

Cannot cope I am fine. Inform customer once they receive order and say cannot.

But this one, enquire regarding delivery and got reply cancel order.

Best thing, no tel number to vent. Got their number via Singtel also no use.

No one dares to pick It up. Most probably just a decoy number.

Just ordered from FoodPanda for the first time on Sat. Surprised that - the zichar near my place - prices were very reasonable. Fried Rice $4. Hokkien Mee $4 etc..... Still got $15 off (Min $40) for first time user. Delivery $3.50. Food was delivered on time, and piping hot  [thumbsup]

Just ordered from FoodPanda for the first time on Sat. Surprised that - the zichar near my place - prices were very reasonable. Fried Rice $4. Hokkien Mee $4 etc..... Still got $15 off (Min $40) for first time user. Delivery $3.50. Food was delivered on time, and piping hot [thumbsup]

Thinking of doing that during Chinese New year.

You think will get carrot.

The reason why I asked because you really got good service from foodpanda

• Praise 1

I like the first time activation with 15dollars rebate.

Got better promo bro. 2 weeks ago used my wife phone. Last week used my phone. I keyed in a $15 code but somehow cannot work. HENG AH !!! I googled and found better deal. First timers use DBS credit cards, 25% off !! $161 --> $121  [:)]

• Praise 1

Can share your experience with your order with Foodpanda ?

how is their delivery service, fast n prompt ?

Use them a few times, no complains.

Anyway, I mostly give and take when it comes to food delivery service. If he comes late, I just take it that he needs to ride safe and has his delivery challenges too. If the food is cold or bad,  I just take it that if I want good food, I should have go and buy myself, so I shouldn't be blaming the food delivery.

• Praise 2

Use foodpanda frequently. It screwed up my order once - kept showing 20mins to delivery but waited over 1.5hours before the food arrived. Food was still pretty warm - probably the only saving grace of that order. Helpdesk also took forever to respond then.

However, compared to my experience with Ubereats, this is nothing. Ubereats took over 3 hours to deliver my food on a non-rainy evening. They displayed 45mins and the timer did not decrease even after 1.5hours. After we called the help desk they informed us that the driver had already picked the food up and will be there in 10minutes. So we waited... And waited... After 30mins we decided to call again. Same thing - 10 more mins. Anyway it didn't come till much later and food was stale and cold.

Use foodpanda frequently. It screwed up my order once - kept showing 20mins to delivery but waited over 1.5hours before the food arrived. Food was still pretty warm - probably the only saving grace of that order. Helpdesk also took forever to respond then.

However, compared to my experience with Ubereats, this is nothing. Ubereats took over 3 hours to deliver my food on a non-rainy evening. They displayed 45mins and the timer did not decrease even after 1.5hours. After we called the help desk they informed us that the driver had already picked the food up and will be there in 10minutes. So we waited... And waited... After 30mins we decided to call again. Same thing - 10 more mins. Anyway it didn't come till much later and food was stale and cold.

In this case which food delivery is better?

Neutral Newbie

yes , i m ordering by foodpnada and their service is quite impressive, they are fast and i m getting the food before its back to normal temperature.

In this case which food delivery is better?

different location ordering from different eateries get different experience, cannot say which is better, like insurance company.

yes , i m ordering by foodpnada and their service is quite impressive, they are fast and i m getting the food before its back to normal temperature.

ownself promote ownself?

Never tried before, and not sure if i will/dare.

Some months back, received a clip via whatsapp.

it was a clip recorded by one of those roadside CCTVs in China.

Showed a food delivery guy who stopped his scooter by a lamppost, then took out 3-4 styrofoam boxes from this big bag (those insulated type), and he proceeded to pinch 1-2 pcs of dunno what from from each box, to put in his mouth!  [whip]

After that, closed the boxes and put them back nicely, then continued his journey...

I think if it is those roast pork or char siew rice, doing such things sure can't detect right? Maybe safe to only order pizza - if got one piece missing, sure can tell... oh, if only pinch those ingredients like ham/sausage and not the whole pizza, might also not be easy.  [sweatdrop]

Never tried before, and not sure if i will/dare.

Some months back, received a clip via whatsapp.

it was a clip recorded by one of those roadside CCTVs in China.

Showed a food delivery guy who stopped his scooter by a lamppost, then took out 3-4 styrofoam boxes from this big bag (those insulated type), and he proceeded to pinch 1-2 pcs of dunno what from from each box, to put in his mouth!  [whip]

After that, closed the boxes and put them back nicely, then continued his journey...

I think if it is those roast pork or char siew rice, doing such things sure can't detect right? Maybe safe to only order pizza - if got one piece missing, sure can tell... oh, if only pinch those ingredients like ham/sausage and not the whole pizza, might also not be easy.  [sweatdrop]

probably won't happen here lah. for Ubereat, the app is like uber app, you can see the rider/driver movement on the map and how far is he from reaching your place.

↡ Advertisement