New 2015 Toyota Alphard and Vellfire

SeriousGuy

Thanks for sharing. May I know the variant you ordered and price you paid? Richburg is one of the most reputable PI around so should be more ex.

Mine was the 3.5ZG.. This is my 3rd car from them. Got it at a very special price.. Slightly more expensive.. But reputation is there

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Mine was the 3.5ZG.. This is my 3rd car from them. Got it at a very special price.. Slightly more expensive.. But reputation is there

I am looking at a 8-seater, think only got X variant. Good thing I really need 8 seats, if not really headache with so many variants to consider.

Starting the quest, but still early days as got few hurdles to clear haha.

I am looking at a 8-seater, think only got X variant. Good thing I really need 8 seats, if not really headache with so many variants to consider.

Starting the quest, but still early days as got few hurdles to clear haha.

8 seater okay la.. Yupps.. only one variant.. 

hi guys, i'm thinking of changing my 2016 stock brake as i find it abit slow in response. I'm looking at changing the brake pad and disc to dixcel....anyone has any experience in this or can advise?

I'm not too keen on those AP caliber etc as i think it is an overkill. just want something to improve function...i tried look up online but little infor

• Praise 1

Stick to stock as they are calibrated in factory.

Frankly i question the professionalism and credibility of the so called after market BBK.

Surely an upgrade is just not as simple as putting bigger brake rotors and calipers. It's more than that.

Hi all,

May i know what are the difference between BM's Alphard and Vellfire? I know the front and back looks different. Other than that? any other difference?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone.

I have purchased a 2015 Alphard Hybrid and will be getting it this weekend. 

I have ordered the piggy back system from Malaysia to able to run android GPS and to keep JBL premium sound system.

• Praise 1

Hi everyone.

I have purchased a 2015 Alphard Hybrid and will be getting it this weekend.

I have ordered the piggy back system from Malaysia to able to run android GPS and to keep JBL premium sound system.

My initial also plan to get with full JBL system with 360 camera but ended buy SC w/o all full Japan spec. Now seen through all my Malaysian friend full spec vellfire really regret never indent with full spec.

How much for your hybrid.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

My initial also plan to get with full JBL system with 360 camera but ended buy SC w/o all full Japan spec. Now seen through all my Malaysian friend full spec vellfire really regret never indent with full spec.

How much for your hybrid.

I am from Australia. the price is in AUD$100,000 (used car, 7000km on the clock)

Neutral Newbie

Based on both your feedback about the not friendly used on alpine then I can stop think about alpine. Kenwood in fact is not so bad but need to get the high end model like kenwood 916ws my current 616wbt lacking of playable video format and not hd screen.

Still not sure to upgrade to 916ws or OEM. Price wise almost the same. Kenwood only lacking is the screen size.

Have you upgraded your head unit already?

I'm having a OEM but find the sound quality not very good. If it is to upgrade for sound quality, what would be the recommended head units, considering the size of the existing head unit. Is alpine X009 the only one to fit the size? Appreciate comments from those who have upgraded, please.

Have you upgraded your head unit already?

I'm having a OEM but find the sound quality not very good. If it is to upgrade for sound quality, what would be the recommended head units, considering the size of the existing head unit. Is alpine X009 the only one to fit the size? Appreciate comments from those who have upgraded, please.

Yes, upgraded to x009 and the sound quality was top notch. Other than X009 have other Japan version which having bigger screen size ex11v or ex10 where 10&11 represent the screen size which only available in Japan but believe sure can import if you don't mind Japanese language and no local gps.

hi guys, i'm thinking of changing my 2016 stock brake as i find it abit slow in response. I'm looking at changing the brake pad and disc to dixcel....anyone has any experience in this or can advise?

I'm not too keen on those AP caliber etc as i think it is an overkill. just want something to improve function...i tried look up online but little infor

I used dixcel disc and pad in my legacy before. Effective, easy to modulate and comfortable. Edited by Earthboy

Neutral Newbie

Yes, upgraded to x009 and the sound quality was top notch. Other than X009 have other Japan version which having bigger screen size ex11v or ex10 where 10&11 represent the screen size which only available in Japan but believe sure can import if you don't mind Japanese language and no local gps.

Thanks. Using a head unit in Jap is out for me. Your sound improved much by just replacing the head unit and not replacing speakers or adding amp? I'm deliberating if I should add a processor and replace speakers without replacing the head unit or just replace the head unit.

I used dixcel disc and pad in my legacy before. Effective, easy to modulate and comfortable.

Thanks...

I just change my front to dixcel rotor and pad...plus HEL hose. 

Really can feel the diff. unfortunately they have nothing for the rear rotor and pad yet so i got to wait.

the front do most of the hard work. need to flush brake fluid regularly to maintain the effectiveness.

btw, where did you get them from. maybe i should change for my GS. 

Thanks...

I just change my front to dixcel rotor and pad...plus HEL hose. 

Really can feel the diff. unfortunately they have nothing for the rear rotor and pad yet so i got to wait.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1