New 2015 Toyota Alphard and Vellfire

SeriousGuy

Neutral Newbie

Went to a PI and the price of Alphard S is quite a bit of difference from the SC trim. The main difference certainly is the electronic seats, tailgate. I am OK with it except the auto tailgate which is a must for my wife. Is there any reliable wksp to install aftermarket auto tailgate? Does it work the same as factory installed auto tailgate?

Thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

What is the trim level with auto tail gate but manual seat adjustment? My wife only interested in 7 seaters. Thanks

Neutral Newbie

I see. How is the reliability of the power seats? How much u r selling for? Which company? Thanks

Today just learnt that the dadhboard menu display of latest 2017 models could be changed between jap and english mode. Really a positive factor for those who do not know much of jap language.

Today just learnt that the dadhboard menu display of latest 2017 models could be changed between jap and english mode. Really a positive factor for those who do not know much of jap language.

mine is the 2016 model. purely english only. no more japanese... 

(edited)

Oh I was afraid of getting smoke by SE haha. He even showed me how to change the dashboard setting, but I none the wiser on when it had been so. Thot all along PI cars from japan all got some part of menu in jap. The SE even told me earlier batches of this model all jap only.

Edited by Heartlander

Hi,

Went to Borneo over the weekends and the lady SE told me all Alphard/Vellfire are on hold.

Was ready to book but she was told all orders are on hold till August.

Anybody knows what is the reason? SE said Japan is reassembling some parts...

Hi,

Went to Borneo over the weekends and the lady SE told me all Alphard/Vellfire are on hold.

Was ready to book but she was told all orders are on hold till August.

Anybody knows what is the reason? SE said Japan is reassembling some parts...

Euro 6 related? seems like Nissan Elgrand also same.

• Praise 1

May I know are there differences in number and quality of factory-fitted speakers between the different variants of Alphard/Vellfire? I am not talking about the JBL option.

Are the front speakers of odd sizes and difficult to change?

It seems there are many speakers in this ride - dashboard got 3, each of the 4 doors got 2 (tweeter and normal). Are stock speakers good enough?

Neutral Newbie

is it worth to pay premium to get SA model compare to S model? It is a few thousand and the difference seem to be cruise control and long slide of seats.

Anyone selling their original 18" rims from vellfire or alphard, with or without tires, please pm me!

Would like to change my 16" rims to the 18" ones 

May I know are there differences in number and quality of factory-fitted speakers between the different variants of Alphard/Vellfire? I am not talking about the JBL option.

Are the front speakers of odd sizes and difficult to change?

It seems there are many speakers in this ride - dashboard got 3, each of the 4 doors got 2 (tweeter and normal). Are stock speakers good enough?

Simple question but nobody could or bother to answer. Really a bit disappointed. And I do not believe nobody has already taken delivery of a Alphard/Vellfire so far. I took the time to search within the thread but nothing much has been posted on speakers, so it is not something that has been asked and answered so many times that it has become nauseous.

Is it true that all had been poached to join the facebook forum or WhatsApp group that this has become an empty shell? Much like the Biante thread?

This really does not bode well for a car forum that claims itself to be the number one car forum and car club locally. Sorry for being frank.

Simple question but nobody could or bother to answer. Really a bit disappointed. And I do not believe nobody has already taken delivery of a Alphard/Vellfire so far. I took the time to search within the thread but nothing much has been posted on speakers, so it is not something that has been asked and answered so many times that it has become nauseous.

Is it true that all had been poached to join the facebook forum or WhatsApp group that this has become an empty shell? Much like the Biante thread?

This really does not bode well for a car forum that claims itself to be the number one car forum and car club locally. Sorry for being frank.

Take a chill pill. This is a public forum, not a dealer forum, if you expect a forum to reply your questions "immediately". Why don't you call the dealers to answer you the question.

Be wise when being frank. 

Take a chill pill. This is a public forum, not a dealer forum, if you expect a forum to reply your questions "immediately". Why don't you call the dealers to answer you the question.

Be wise when being frank. 

I am not asking for immediate reply, having waited for 2 days. This is a simplest query, don't think would need more than 10min to write a answer. Of course I am able to ask my dealer for answer, but I always think it is good to get answers from current ride owners whose answers tend not be to be too biased. The dealers are there to sell the cars, period! You think they will be frank with their answers  and tell you the issues troubling the ride?

If your dealer tell you this rider you are keen on is the best quality, the most reliable, would you believe it? Would you have more confidence when the replies come from existing ride owners who have owned the rides for some time already?

I noted you joined the forum on August/2016. I am sure the forum has been more active in the past 10 years than now.

Anyway, never mind. There are always other sources to look for replies. Cheers.

Anyway, sorry for my outburst. I will know in details when I taking delivery of my new ride. Really must learn not to ask too much else get disappointed. Just read quietly can already.

Life is beautiful. Enjoy.

Just came back from Vincar, they proposed car without coe is 112988. I think I will evaluate in Nov

112 is the price of car with no Coe And no loan?
  • Praise 1

Wow, do you think this is something an update of software can help to change for later batch?

↡ Advertisement