New car discount/price/promo

coldboy1357

You know for conti test drive usually they will let you drive freely as in to take which route you like. This SE was so busy the test drive was cut short nvm, but she texting and calling others. Few questions I asked her she din even hear it. :XD:   

Next time arrange like interview panel better. LOL.

She chio issit?

↡ Advertisement

Next time arrange like interview panel better. LOL.

She chio issit?

Not bad looking but not the most chio one there.

During carshow I already find her inattentive so when I go to the showroom dun wan to make appointment with her. Who knows, when I walked in, so Zhun its her turn to serve!! HAHAHA....

Dun wan to be rude to change SE, give her another chance but... she cmi.

• Praise 1

Not bad looking but not the most chio one there.

During carshow I already find her inattentive so when I go to the showroom dun wan to make appointment with her. Who knows, when I walked in, so Zhun its her turn to serve!! HAHAHA....

Dun wan to be rude to change SE, give her another chance but... she cmi.

Agreed on attentiveness.

Like car manufacturers themselves, attention to detail is important and often overlooked. Paying attention to clients and answering their queries is very important and it's actually rude if you don't give clients your full attention no matter which industry you belong to. 

• Praise 6

Agreed on attentiveness.

Like car manufacturers themselves, attention to detail is important and often overlooked. Paying attention to clients and answering their queries is very important and it's actually rude if you don't give clients your full attention no matter which industry you belong to. 

When all they care are the sales and see all just wanna pay nia, they don't care liao lo.

When all they care are the sales and see all just wanna pay nia, they don't care liao lo.

True la but if you want to be in this industry long then building network is very important for salesperson.

Especially if you are buying premium brands, you will expect better services. Like eating chicken rice in Chatter box (mandarin hotel) compare to Boon tong kee restaurant; you will expect better service from Chatter box.

True la but if you want to be in this industry long then building network is very important for salesperson.

Especially if you are buying premium brands, you will expect better services. Like eating chicken rice in Chatter box (mandarin hotel) compare to Boon tong kee restaurant; you will expect better service from Chatter box.

actually if the cars are good enough, if say buyer go to showroom and packed, they just anyhow grab one and sign. since premium brands, some buyers don't need any free gifts or discounts hahaha

• Praise 1

actually if the cars are good enough, if say buyer go to showroom and packed, they just anyhow grab one and sign. since premium brands, some buyers don't need any free gifts or discounts hahaha

Can dun test drive but must get discount or freebies! LOL

• Praise 1

I can confirm this.

A BMW SE also texted me the same thing.

Singapore Air Show 2016 promotion.

List price of 318i is165,800. After usual 8k discount is 157,800. Then after promotion discount is 143,800 net.

How about the 5 series

They really pushing the 318i all the way.. 143k!

Good price, considering new A4 1.4TFSI is $154,999 and current C180 is $170,888. But outgoing model, so not on my shopping list.