Suicide note (Yuan Ching Road deaths)

Maxoo

RIP, is real sad to read Mr.Ken final messages ended with 2 lives and their child had became orphan, I think a man with a dead wish would not lie, his bitter stories lines is similar with one of my male staff who is working as our company delivery driver.

Married for 8 years, 6 years ago he failed his business and lost all his savings, he finally joined my team and we all found him to be a well trusted hard working colleague, his malaysian wife and in-law family is beginning to belittle him with his current low earnings as a driver.

I am worry about him in this coming CNY in-law home visits, driving a small rental car back to his wife kampong meeting relatives, always find difficulties to console him or to advise any solutions that might hurts because it's really a private, sensitive and complex family problems.

• Praise 14

We will never know what happened, and who are we to judge. I only pity the poor boy and the family who lost their love one.

May the deceased be able to put down their baggage and rest in peace.

• Praise 5

We will never know what happened, and who are we to judge. I only pity the poor boy and the family who lost their love one.

May the deceased be able to put down their baggage and rest in peace.

Honestly, it's really difficult to help an "broken marriage", the hurts of leaving someone whom were trusted as life long partner and worst of all are the childrens. [smallcry]

• Praise 6

Honestly, it's really difficult to help an "broken marriage", the hurts of leaving someone whom were trusted as life long partner and worst of all are the childrens. [smallcry]

Really a sad thing when someone so close and u cherish dearly became ur worst nightmare. Just hope anyone who have tot of ending their life be strong and think of the pain their love one will face.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I think the suicide note will be take down very soon

The note already became viral. My FB page many shares.

not so easy to take down.

• Praise 1

He finally broke down. and damn the woman charter.

Maybe woman charter should have some amendment, last time woman not working now a lot earn a lot then me.

• Praise 6

He did what he felt he had to and it looks like he's been planning this for some time.

If his suicide note is true then i hope the kid gets taken care of so that he can rest easy, even though the kid is not his. Seems that the kid is all he cared about in the end.

I also won't be surprised that the other people he mentioned in the letter will now gang up to paint him in a bad light and tell everyone he was a useless, money-grubbing, womanising blah blah blah blahhh to save face and cover backside.

• Praise 8

He did what he felt he had to and it looks like he's been planning this for some time.

If his suicide note is true then i hope the kid gets taken care of so that he can rest easy, even though the kid is not his. Seems that the kid is all he cared about in the end.

I also won't be surprised that the other people he mentioned in the letter will now gang up to paint him in a bad light and tell everyone he was a useless, money-grubbing, womanising blah blah blah blahhh to save face and cover backside.

Sad, I refrain to put up the website link of the mentioned company because no one really knows the hard truth besides their own family.

I found the said 3 persons names in the co.profile which exactly tally with his final note.

• Praise 7

Sad, I refrain to put up the website link of the mentioned company because no one really knows the hard truth besides their own family.

I found the said 3 persons names in the co.profile which exactly tally with his final note.

Honestly, with the information given in the note, it is easy to find out about the company and its offices. Next step (for CSI-ing) will just probably involve digging FB / LinkedIn and the BizFile....

RIP to the deceased.. Every story has more than one side, so while his side sounds bad, it might be due to depression / illness / etc, so it is just one side of the story.

• Praise 4

Supercharged

This is going to dig out all the skeletons of every name mentioned and the company

IRAS will check on tax returns.

Garment will check on the bigamy issue

I always knew that a Man needs his pride and ego. That's the way we are made by God. If a Man can't have this, he will either do crazy things or end up as very depressed man.

• Praise 2

How come no one mention he has problem dealing with his own problems??

First thing he start talking was "study" is part time study an issue so difficult to deal with?

Then divorce, there are many couple going through divorce, I believe each has their own issues.

Wife's family and their company, and the people... I bet if you go cbd and throw a coin, chances of hitting someone with same problems as him is very high.

He should seek help for himself long ago, he has a choice but he chose to live with it for 12 years.

The letter looks like what I would write/whine when I was early 30s when everything seem to be against me and it is not my fault.

Sorry if I offended someone.

• Praise 9