A Flat Buyer Seeking Advice

Yeobt

I vaguely remember there used to be a new ruling that only 50% of cash proceeds can be withdrawn while the remaining 50% has to be kept in cpf account , to be used for purchase of next flat. Is this correct and still in force ?

↡ Advertisement

this is a million dollar suggestion ... [thumbsup]

You want to live with your MIL?

And your FIL?

Unless you really like them

it better to live close but not together.

:D

Supercharged

i have a very stupid BIL that has no money to give allowance to his aging parents but can afford to pay VMM hundreds of dollars for her air tickets and other stuffs. and not for sex, becos the VMM is married, has a Singaporean husband and a 6 years old son. what is worst than this is, my BIL is impotence. his wife told us all these after she caught him by engaging a PI.

so i have to shoulder the responsibility of housing them or they have to roam on the street.

• Praise 3

hi,
i have a few questions that needed your advice.
1. what is the max age allowed to get HDB loan? 60? 65?
2. i own a 4 room HDB flat in Tampines, outstanding loan is $100k. monthly payment is about $1000. my loan amunt then was $250k. how much cash could i get back should i sold my flat at $480k?
3. i'm looking at a resales unit with 4 bedrooms selling at $690k. how much could i loan from HDB and what is my monthly repayment and years of loan be allowed from HDB?
lastly,
what is the best price can i fetch for my 4 rooms in Tampines st 22, high floor unblocked, corner, lift landing upgraded, 12 mins walking to Tampines MRT and Simei MRT, 10 mins driving to major PIE / ECP / TPE highway.
Thank you.

You will get a lot of PMs from Prop Agents…ooops, I was too late to warn, you have already received plenty and you message box has exploded.

I vaguely remember there used to be a new ruling that only 50% of cash proceeds can be withdrawn while the remaining 50% has to be kept in cpf account , to be used for purchase of next flat. Is this correct and still in force ?

You just need to repay whatever amount you had withdrawal from cpf and the rest will be cash proceeds. However for your second purchase if using HDB loan, 50% of the cash proceeds from your first purchase will be needed to put in.

i have a very stupid BIL that has no money to give allowance to his aging parents but can afford to pay VMM hundreds of dollars for her air tickets and other stuffs. and not for sex, becos the VMM is married, has a Singaporean husband and a 6 years old son. what is worst than this is, my BIL is impotence. his wife told us all these after she caught him by engaging a PI.

so i have to shoulder the responsibility of housing them or they have to roam on the street.

What a bad BIL.

At least he is not sleeping with the VMM

and being unfaithful to your sister.

• Praise 5

What a nice man you are! Luckily those old flats near Tampines all very big, more space less quarrel.

Edited by Coltplussport
  • Praise 2

What a nice man you are! Luckily those old flats near Tampines all very big, more space less quarrel.

Best to get this type

3 separate family area and 5 bedrooms

Can avoid meeting one another completely hahaha

851909496bfa4d289fc5d2d7f0e20f92.jpg

Yup! I'm tied by this rule, 50% going to next HDB

Supercharged

What a bad BIL.

At least he is not sleeping with the VMM

and being unfaithful to your sister.

he is my wife's younger bro. :)

Best to get this type

3 separate family area and 5 bedrooms

Can avoid meeting one another completely hahaha

851909496bfa4d289fc5d2d7f0e20f92.jpg

ya, this is good.

i think it costs $800k even in woodlands. i found out when my mum was sick and i thought i want to buy a big flat like this to house 2 sets of parents.

there was one unit which was combined by 2 3 rooms flat in bedok selling at $850k last year.

Supercharged

Tampines got 5 roomarrow-10x10.png flats which has 4 bedrooms and its under 600k.

You may want to consider those

yup, am looking for those.

Hi guys,
i'm appealing for a hardworking agent that has the drive to sell my HDB unit at a highest possible price. I'm looking to upgrade to a 5 rooms HDB flat in Tampines area after this existing unit is sold.
The info of my present unit is as followed;
1. 4 rooms, high floor, unblock, all bedrooms and kitchen window are north facing. very very windy anytime of the year. (see pictures attached)
2. its a corner unit, very spacious, look like a 5 rooms flat with a purchased recess balcony, area is approx 115 SQM, lift landing, friendly neighbours.
3. No carpark crunch issue. 10 mins drive to major highway like PIE, ECP and TPE.
4. Eatery, shops and convenience stores are just next block.
5. Very centralise, 12 mins walk to simei MRT or 15 mins walk to Tampines MRT.
20150209_183138a_zps65d12691.jpg
20150209_081429_zpsf7f1000b.jpg
20150209_081438_zps5203062c.jpg
20150209_081512_zps14ce9879.jpg
20150209_180256_zps94eeb5b6.jpg
20150209_190559_zps6b69ac14.jpg
20150209_190906_zps677089fd.jpg
20150209_190954_zps16869777.jpg
are you confident to market my unit?
PM me your portfolio and tell me how much i could fetch from my unit.
Thanks
  • Praise 2

challenge accepted [thumbsup] ... on behalf of mcf million dollar table agent ... lol

very nice unit with nice view you got ... good luck ... huat ah!

if your address is simi@duxton ... no $1M no talk liao ...

Edited by Wt_know

Just wondering, did you manage to sell your flat 1st and after that get a resale? If not, have you factor in that you probably need to get a temporary accommodation after selling your flat 1st as it is unlikely you can move in to your 2nd flat so fast.

↡ Advertisement