Eating places in Port Dickson

Neutrino

There was a Seafood place opp temple. Good & cheap.

Yun Long Seafood Restaurant

Address: Port Dickson Batu 6, Hoon Leong Temple, Jalan Pantai, Teluk Kemang Sirusa, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
Phone:+60 6-662 1032
  • Praise 4

There was a Seafood place opp temple. Good & cheap.

Yun Long Seafood Restaurant

Address: Port Dickson Batu 6, Hoon Leong Temple, Jalan Pantai, Teluk Kemang Sirusa, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
Phone:+60 6-662 1032

This one well worth a visit - we ate there last month

Make sure you also get the Port Dickson Pillow chicken - forget the name though :-(

Really yummy

• Praise 3

Supercharged

if you like malay food, can try this cowboy restaurant where they bbq the chicken with thick gravy source.

then there's this tortoise in an uphill temple.

said to be a reincarnation of some deity. pretty interesting place to visit for 3D2N stay.

Edited by Kurty
  • Praise 2

Hi... Reached PD today for my first time. Been to many road trips to M'sia but never thot of PD.

Ate at Yun Long Seafood Restoran and it was great! Went to the Sat night market too. Beside the Lucky King Curry Bun which another bro suggested, any other food to recommend? Tks in advance... 😁

(edited)

Easy to find port Dickson from NSHW ? Going for a trip to Thistle

Quite easy....NSHW exit at Seremban Highway (E29)....shoot straight all the way and you will reach a T junction....turn right to PD town.....that will be the coastal rd....but that was in 07/08...hope nothing much change! Edited by Eviilusion

Easy to find port Dickson from NSHW ? Going for a trip to Thistle

Contributed by Bro Adrianli.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2688559-malaysia-avillion-port-dickson/?p=5181221

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2688559-malaysia-avillion-port-dickson/?p=5189536

Went up last year....my GPS did not lead me to the Seremban Highway. Instead, I end up taking an earlier exit which I think its the old road leading to PD...LOL!!!

Hi Dafunsu, what a coincidence! I am here now at Thistle Hotel.

I made my exit at 223 (according to my GPS) and was quite easy to travel till there is a T-junction. Do not turn Right to the new highway which could lead to PD next time but it is still under construction. Otherwise, it was a smooth drive.

Just heard abt Seremban which is quite near to PD, while I was searching for a cinema in PD. Anyone been to Seremban? 😉

(edited)

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2688559-malaysia-avillion-port-dickson/?p=5181221

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2688559-malaysia-avillion-port-dickson/?p=5189536

Went up last year....my GPS did not lead me to the Seremban Highway. Instead, I end up taking an earlier exit which I think its the old road leading to PD...LOL!!!

i used that rd on the way back.....kampung...jungle and more kampung with cow and goats crossing the road.....😂😂😂

I made my exit at 223 (according to my GPS) and was quite easy to travel till there is a T-junction. Do not turn Right to the new highway which could lead to PD next time but it is still under construction. Otherwise, it was a smooth drive.

Just heard abt Seremban which is quite near to PD, while I was searching for a cinema in PD. Anyone been to Seremban? 😉

Seremban got nothing much.....dont forget to try the 50 sen nasi lemak....at 1st i didnt want to try but after trying i ate 5 packets.....hahaha! Edited by Eviilusion

i used that rd on the way back.....kampung...jungle and more kampung with cow and goats crossing the road.....😂😂😂

Yup, the kids loved it becos they saw animals and horses...think its N5 exit that I took...single 2-way carriageway...quite scenic and winding road but dangerous as well cos cars were averaging 80 on it [crazy]

(edited)

Yup, the kids loved it becos they saw animals and horses...think its N5 exit that I took...single 2-way carriageway...quite scenic and winding road but dangerous as well cos cars were averaging 80 on it [crazy]

wah....80 on a rd with potholes and cows roaming about....xiao! Seremban highway was much better when i was there....not many cars and heavy vehicles....but 1 thing though....PD and Seremban got nothing much....good place to relax and wind down! I stayed at Eagle ranch.....got go-kart...swimming...archery...kiddie horse rides...post-60339-0-61352900-1434810332.jpgmy daughter on a pony ride in Eagle ranch. Heard this place is now a bit rundown...... Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 1

(edited)

wah....80 on a rd with potholes and cows roaming about....xiao! Seremban highway was much better when i was there....not many cars and heavy vehicles....but 1 thing though....PD and Seremban got nothing much....good place to relax and wind down! I stayed at Eagle ranch.....got go-kart...swimming...archery...kiddie horse rides...attachicon.gif36408_1474754905506_5383680_n.jpgmy daughter on a pony ride in Eagle ranch.

Sorlie, its 80 on the long stretches...knn...was tailgated twice on the way in.

Thanks for sharing Bro. I will bring my kids to Eagle Ranch the next time. Ranch run down nevermind...as long as the ponies are still alive

..LOL!!

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 1

Sorlie, its 80 on the long stretches...knn...was tailgated twice on the way in.

Thanks for sharing Bro. I will bring my kids to Eagle Ranch the next time.

bro.....the time i went there place got lots of flies especially at the eating area. We mostly bought our food outside. They have a few accomodation...tepees, double storey chalets (enough to fit 3 small family) and single chalet with open roof bathroom...scary if u take a shower at night! Nothing much to impress but the kids enjoyed the horse rides,wagon rides, go-karts, paint-ball and archery! Place also not spick and span!
  • Praise 1

(edited)

bro.....the time i went there place got lots of flies especially at the eating area. We mostly bought our food outside. They have a few accomodation...tepees, double storey chalets (enough to fit 3 small family) and single chalet with open roof bathroom...scary if u take a shower at night! Nothing much to impress but the kids enjoyed the horse rides,wagon rides, go-karts, paint-ball and archery! Place also not spick and span!

Roger dat....can we go there just for the pony rides?

Edited by Toothiewabbit

Roger dat....can we go there just for the pony rides?

not sure bro.....try calling them.....but there are pony and horse rides at the food market at the beach.

Turbocharged

tried my gps earlier and the route was before Seremban exit. Scare is some kampong road lol

how's the hotel, got voucher for 2 night stay, still deciding whether worth to drive up so far just for the 2 days.

↡ Advertisement