MY drove car to SG with firecrackers onboard

Jajoba123

He said he's stuck and don't know what to do.... I don't get it. What's so difficult? Just find a dustbin and throw them all away lor. Can go back Malaysia liao -_-

Some people have no brains [grin]

That car park look deserted .... [sly]

Light them up and run far far. "KONG XI FA CAI" celebration comes early for him .... [bounce1][bounce1]

↡ Advertisement

You saw those red packaging, those are firecrakers.

ABUIABACGAAgrLKllQUo3eXAuQUwgBA4jw8.jpg

thay guy was surprised that the officer let him pass when he enter S'pore

Anyway, ICA at Tuas did a good jo, just nabbed one

Quote:

"SINGAPORE: A cardboard box containing items firecrackers was uncovered by Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers in the car boot of a Malaysia-registered car on Friday (Feb 6). At about 11.20pm, ICA officers had stopped the car driven by a male Malaysian at the Tuas Checkpoint for a routine check."

Ha..ha..ha......

Those police NS officers at the boot checking area just doesn't know what it is cos they have not seen one .... [grin]

During training, no demo of how firecrackers look like ... :ph34r:

post-21853-0-82246600-1423533915.jpg

• Praise 1

Nabei lar.....because of this guy who have sheet for brain and radio for a mouth our customs will be on the ball during CNY........idiot!

Your plan to purchase smuggle bak kwa, shark fin, abalone etc from our northern neighbour izzit? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Your plan to purchase smuggle bak kwa, shark fin, abalone etc from our northern neighbour izzit? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

no lar.....later the line of cars coming in sg will extend all the way to the EDL because of the stricter check.

Catch no balls, what he is talking .... [grin]

He came to SG car park, bought some goods & forget to left it at home and came to SG. Passed by Immigration and ????? :blink:

Ha..ha..ha....

Earlier the title/heading really catch no balls .... [grin]

No clearer, thanks Mod .. [cool]

wah lau eh the custom officers dont know what the hell are in those red package lah.. we sgrean since young nvr see how a fire cracker look like leh... i see already still tot is some chinese biscuit in a red box... ok maybe i sua ku...

Ha..ha..ha....

Earlier the title/heading really catch no balls .... [grin]

No clearer, thanks Mod .. [cool]

the video are meant for malaysian so we suakurean catch no ball keke...

He "smuggled" firecrackers across the causeway lah. The custom officers let him pass :blink: :blink:

Maybe he declared as display purpose only so no issue. [gorgeous][lipsrsealed]

Maybe he declared as display purpose only so no issue. [gorgeous][lipsrsealed]

If custom officer never see then ok lah but that guy said he opened the boot and the officer let him go :blink:[sweatdrop]

anyone putting tis up in Stomp?

with the car model, rims, colors is not difficult to find this man

If custom officer never see then ok lah but that guy said he opened the boot and the officer let him go :blink:[sweatdrop]

Firecrackers banned in SG for too long liao.. newer generation Cisco and ICA officers don't know what is that red thingy.. [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Ha..ha..ha......

Those police NS officers at the boot checking area just doesn't know what it is cos they have not seen one .... [grin]

During training, no demo of how firecrackers look like ... :ph34r:

I dun recall seeing police there anymore. All are checked by customs/ica.

I dun recall seeing police there anymore. All are checked by customs/ica.

When I reach the checking area, its those NS police officers checking my car boot while the Custom officer stand there choosing at random to check. Its about 1 custom officer to 3 or 4 NS men. :huh:

Can see the collar crest, silver colour is SPF while slightly yellowish is Custom although both of them are wearing blue uniform ... [grin]

When I reach the checking area, its those NS police officers checking my car boot while the Custom officer stand there choosing at random to check. Its about 1 custom officer to 3 or 4 NS men. :huh:

Can see the collar crest, silver colour is SPF while slightly yellowish is Custom although both of them are wearing blue uniform ... [grin]

I tot now is manned by Aetos??? The last time I came back, was checked by Aetos officers.

http://www.ica.gov.sg/news_details.aspx?nid=11609

↡ Advertisement