Recommendation for Spectacles

Atrecord

Turbocharged

Was wondering why this thread so familiar, then realised i started it last year  [smash]

Anyway, since the pair i eventually decided on last year, now < 1.5 yr and it's getting blurry again... 

Must be all the late-night surfing of MCF plus the games on phone/tablet making it worse... 

I bought a pair from the shop @Davidtch recommend when I brought my daughter to make her glasses. Its a Korean brand Pescara and I chose this because I like my glasses to be light. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

My current specs...rays

Previously all along on Oakleys but find this rays more comfy

post-1672-0-98714500-1469451261_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sunny
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

more n more pple start buying from smartbuyglasses.com.sg

me included.

oakley shades can check out wiggle.com, have sudden flash sale/

• Praise 1

more n more pple start buying from smartbuyglasses.com.sg

me included.

oakley shades can check out wiggle.com, have sudden flash sale/

Thanks ! Prices seem good but Safe and Genuine ?

(edited)

Just to update, Capitol Optical having their annual warehouse sale at Henderson Road (the small industrial area opposite the old HDB at bukit merah central).

Starts tomorrow, ends on Saturday. Just saw the banner put up this morning. Should be 205 Henderson road but best check on the banner for exact address.

Edited by Myxilplix

Just to update, Capitol Optical having their annual warehouse sale at Henderson Road (the small industrial area opposite the old HDB at bukit merah central).

Starts tomorrow, ends on Saturday. Just saw the banner put up this morning. Should be 205 Henderson road but best check on the banner for exact address.

Capitol Optical will be having a Warehouse Sale fromcdnnode.gif?node=1831578650 28 to 31 July 2016 (Thurs – Sun), 11am to 7pm.

Save up to 80% off branded eyewear, frames and sunglasses from Ray-Ban, Prada,cdnnode.gif?node=1831578650 Gucci & more!

Visit the venue at

211 Henderson Rd

#03-02

Singapore 159552

Prices of Oakley sunglasses have been adjusted down by around 10% - 20% in Dec or Jan this year.

The table of new prices (vs old prices) are on display at CEDS. Have seen it at Taka and Westgate.

This probably narrows the difference between the boutique and online a bit, actual gap still depends on the model.

• Praise 1

Since this thread surfaced!

Any bro know the spectacle that Chow Yun Fatt wore in the movie Cold War 2? What brand and where to get?

Anyone? Before Cold War 3 is out. Come on.

My current specs...rays

Previously all along on Oakleys but find this rays more comfy

the new paint on my current raybans slowly getting scratched off. 

My home pair (MIJ) one is really tok gong. 8 years going to 9, the paint doesn't flake off.

Turbocharged

Thanks ! Prices seem good but Safe and Genuine ?

check the review on line about smart buy glasses. CEO appear on bloomberg

wiggle is a cycing specility online store. aquired by chain reaction cycle recently and all products are 100% Authentic

Anyone? Before Cold War 3 is out. Come on.

try the own days jap specs shop in a lot of sg malls currently

Hypersonic

the new paint on my current raybans slowly getting scratched off.

My home pair (MIJ) one is really tok gong. 8 years going to 9, the paint doesn't flake off.

Ya lo my previous Oakley metal frames also paint off..then changed to plastic frames after including current one

• Praise 7

wiggle is a cycing specility online store. aquired by chain reaction cycle recently and all products are 100% Authentic

Thanks bro.

Thank you Bro !

Ya lo my previous Oakley metal frames also paint off..then changed to plastic frames after including current one

With the advance in age, i cannot wear Oakley metal frames.

Hi everyone!

Since there are many people here looking for cheap prescription glasses in Singapore, let me introduce foptics to you.

foptics is a very new online shop in Singapore which produces great looking prescription glasses at very affordable prices ($29.90 including 1.60 hi-index lens with free normal mail!). Our website is at www.foptics.club

Skeptical? Visit us at www.carousell.com/foptics and see over 50 positive reviews that our customers left us in a short span of 2 months.

Have a chat with us!

See ya!