Nissan Qashqai vs Honda Vezel, which is better?

Leoeve

those who brought either car, any feedback which is car is better in long run?

AD vs PI?

both are CVT engine but qq with turbo, must pump 98 for turbo?

performance wise which is better?

pls share. thank you.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I believe both need min 95 ron. Vezel is gdi , comp 11.5.

Vezel is rated at 11.4 sec , qq at 12.9 sec for 0-100. But for 0-60 , qq shudnt lose out.

AD vs PI?

pls share. thank you.

Vesel is Better, if QQ, should be 2.0NA but not 1.2T
  • Praise 1

QQ might be 12.9secs on paper but feels faster according to reviews. So best to test drive both and not just based on published figures.

Features wise QQ is superior.

Interior wise QQ is also superior. Visit Ubi Tan Chong to at least sit in the QQ and then quickly move over next to the PIs next door and the difference would be immediately obvious.

Exterior wise QQ again is superior looking more like a mid range full fledged SUV vs the neither here nor there look of Vezel

5yr warranty by Tan Chong vs 3yrs by PI which depends on your luck if it will be fully honored by a third party workshop.

• Praise 2

AD vs PI?

pls share. thank you.

Bro, it is not the engine that is CVT.

The transmission (powertrain) is CVT :)

• Praise 2

whether 11.4 or 12.9 sec for 0-100, driver like us wont feel any different by that 1.5sec. do u guys counting time to reach 100 while driving.

btw, QQ has more torque than vezel, dont just look at horsepower.

• Praise 2

Tough one here bro. Both has it's advantage. My personal opinion is that QQ has better interior, except for the back seat, too upright. Have to seat straight up. Vezel has better exterior look, 2 door like, compact and lovely "eyes" (x model and above).

Engine performance, Vezel has the edge with more power when you need it and better FC. However QQ is more quiet on the run. In general, QQ is more luxury and Vezel more sporty.

Happy hunting guys ...

• Praise 5

Tough one here bro. Both has it's advantage. My personal opinion is that QQ has better interior, except for the back seat, too upright. Have to seat straight up. Vezel has better exterior look, 2 door like, compact and lovely "eyes" (x model and above).

Engine performance, Vezel has the edge with more power when you need it and better FC. However QQ is more quiet on the run. In general, QQ is more luxury and Vezel more sporty.

Happy hunting guys ...

vezel bros and sis! lets go this sunday to TC motors at bt timah..drive our vezels and park one line there. and we all test drive the QQ. Won't that be a sight to see.

i like thw QQ as well..yet to test it. wanna test shud put on a spectacle!

Edited by Rationalexuberance
  • Praise 2

vezel bros and sis! lets go this sunday to TC motors at bt timah..drive our vezels and park one line there. and we all test drive the QQ. Won't that be a sight to see.

i like thw QQ as well..yet to test it. wanna test shud put on a spectacle!

You so poison. lol

• Praise 1

Happy hunting guys ...

QQ definitely have better road presence. Vezel have to spend lot of money modifying the exterior to give it the same road presence.

• Praise 2

QQ - Made in UK (not sure about the 1.2 Turbo).... PI Vezel Made in Japan and Kah Motor Made in Thailand ....

For me .... I go for the PI Vezel ... I am a Honda fan.

• Praise 1

Everyone views the word "better" from different perspectives and these perspectives change over time. I have been driving a Honda for many years and selection was very much based on "better" power and more sporty feel. Now I am switching to Nissan QQ 1.2 not because Honda is inferior, but because my selection criteria is more weighted towards overall family comfort. I do not mind trading off some power for that.

Everyone has different perspectives and living in different phases of life. So that is why there are markets to tailor to people with different tastes. There is no right or wrong, black or white.

• Praise 9

Everyone views the word "better" from different perspectives and these perspectives change over time. I have been driving a Honda for many years and selection was very much based on "better" power and more sporty feel. Now I am switching to Nissan QQ 1.2 not because Honda is inferior, but because my selection criteria is more weighted towards overall family comfort. I do not mind trading off some power for that.

Everyone has different perspectives and living in different phases of life. So that is why there are markets to tailor to people with different tastes. There is no right or wrong, black or white.

I'm like you, driving a Honda for almost 5 yrs now and like it cos of the "better" power and sporty feel.

As I'm getting older now and priorities change, I feel comfort, high seating arrangement for easier access becomes a higher priority. The Qq has become a good proposition as is the Vezel. Though I'm not too keen on going the PI route so may look at the HRV later but it's of lower specs and higher price compared to Vezel so........

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5