Flattened car in china

Lala81

i have been watching accident videos for the past few days.....russia and china drivers doesnt seem to know there is a brake pedal for slowing down and stopping. They also doesnt seem to know there is a signal function in their car!

i have been watching accident videos for the past few days.....russia and china drivers doesnt seem to know there is a brake pedal for slowing down and stopping. They also doesnt seem to know there is a signal function in their car!

many drivers in SG also didn't realised that their cars are equipped with signal function.

• Praise 4

When driving also must look at the back from time to time. Best still, don't travel on the same lane as heavy vehicles. Sometimes you see cars like to travel slowly on the left lane together with heavy vehicles, don't know what they are thinking.

OMG!!! What happened to the driver after that? 😦😦

Deceased i think both occupants of the car.

No one could have survived that man.

Cement tipper or big truck yeah lah. Unless u are driving the big Hummer, i think even XC90 or what not also don't matter...

I would suggest to avoid driving between 2 big trucks ..... even in SG. Driver maybe is Made-in-China you know

Did they say who is in the BMW ?

If you ask me , I think broken brake doesnt make sense. In such crowded city , how fast a cement truck can go ? unless he purposely speed up

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

Wah piang.....

That's a 7.5 m3 concrete truck ; fully loaded will weight 30 tonnes . Car only 1 tonne .

One tonne sandwiched between 30 tonnes at high speed ; gone case liao la.

Deceased i think both occupants of the car.

No one could have survived that man.

Cement tipper or big truck yeah lah. Unless u are driving the big Hummer, i think even XC90 or what not also don't matter...

I think only tank can survive.

many drivers in SG also didn't realised that their cars are equipped with signal function.

50% of drivers in sg are from all over the world hor.....considered not bad oredy lar!

I think only tank can survive.

this wan looks like murder by accident.....so if the victims were driving a tank i am sure they will put an rpg at the front of the cement mixer.......best is never drive between 2 heavy vehicle front and back....you can never know!

Russia and China are big countries with huge land mass. It's not like driving from Pasir Ris to Tuas.

I think we take for granted coz Singapore island is small. For them it may be at least 4-5hrs of driving from point A to B. We drive for 1hr or so want to fall asleep liao. Keeping awake is a challenge.

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement