Hitman 47 (Starring MBS/ Comfort Taxi/ SBS Bus/ Robinson Rd)

Sabian

The intro tune in the trailer brings back memories and depending on how old you are, it's either Jimi or 2LC or both.

Edited by Sabian

Supercharged

How come so many taxis?! And its all comfort cab, they sponsor the show?

Bcos US street scene normally hv alot of yellow cabs.

Must mirror the same n:-

(1) cab cheaper than pte cars. Iirc allowed only 7yrs on the rd bfore scrap.

(2) use pte car, even if movie is blockbuster n generate alot of $, it wld be wiped out by the cost of using pte cars.

(3) comfort is like our national carrier but on the rd not in the skies.

• Praise 8

The intro tune in the trailer brings back memories and depending on how old you are, it's either Jimi or 2LC or both.

doesnt matter how old one is, its a sin not to recognize jimi's voodoo chile riff... nice sampling

47 is like a gang number. LoL...

The botak looks more like he just got out of jail.

Cannot lah. In Singapore you can't look so shaved and have a gang number. Sure kenna stop by police on patrol.

• Praise 1

47 is like a gang number. LoL...

The botak looks more like he just got out of jail.

Cannot lah. In Singapore you can't look so shaved and have a gang number. Sure kenna stop by police on patrol.

from the 1st assasin movie its not a gang number.....the assasins have no name they are given numbers since young and trained to be the best assasin. The 1st movie the assasin serial number was 1 if i am not wrong. The barcode behind their backs are their identity.

from the 1st assasin movie its not a gang number.....the assasins have no name they are given numbers since young and trained to be the best assasin. The 1st movie the assasin serial number was 1 if i am not wrong. The barcode behind their backs are their identity.

I saw the first movie. I say this coz I have a friend who like to cut botak. When he's out at night police on patrol will stop him and spot check him. They always like to ask him did he just got out of jail. Ask him for gang number etc. We told him to wear a baseball cap when going out at night. LoL...

So if they were to film in Singapore. Having a number for a name police will most likely arrest you thinking you are a gang member. Shaving your head doesn't help. They will think you just got out of jail. Tattoos are often associated with gangs also. Spotting this kinda look here will only get the wrong attention.

Anyway movies can be quite ridiculous. To be an assassin you would want to look as low profile as possible and not draw any attention to yourself. You dun go around dressed up and looking like one. You are basically telling the whole world you are one if you are dressed up like the one in the movies.

I saw the first movie. I say this coz I have a friend who like to cut botak. When he's out at night police on patrol will stop him and spot check him. They always like to ask him did he just got out of jail. Ask him for gang number etc. We told him to wear a baseball cap when going out at night. LoL...

So if they were to film in Singapore. Having a number for a name police will most likely arrest you thinking you are a gang member. Shaving your head doesn't help. They will think you just got out of jail. Tattoos are often associated with gangs also. Spotting this kinda look here will only get the wrong attention.

Anyway movies can be quite ridiculous. To be an assassin you would want to look as low profile as possible and not draw any attention to yourself. You dun go around dressed up and looking like one. You are basically telling the whole world you are one if you are dressed up like the one in the movies.

movie mar.....nobody knows that their organisation exist.....so oni those in the know will know what thise mark means. For your botak friends.....too bad lar....last time i recruit always kana spotcheck wan even though we were walking back to our camp. Last time there was the infamous Botak Gang...

Wah lao kick table - gun fly - bullet pop out can hit the chain on hand cuffs and swee swee break the chain - this is more difficult then striking our TOTO say in 1-100 numbers combination siaaaa

Director sibei hao siaooooooo - puiiiiii

• Praise 1