Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
23 replies to this topic | 60 praises

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:59 PM

Antonee
  • Antonee
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi there , anyone could tell me what is the most 'ideal' appropriate length for slim cut jeans?

I tend to trim the length so that the jeans will land on top of the shoe cuff where it looks more neat. But whenever I sit down or cross leg, it show my ankle too much. Is it a too short or rather not a good position to pinpoint the length?

Many thanks.

:a-panic:

Posted 13 February 2015 - 07:26 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Down to the angles
nazerath praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 13 February 2015 - 07:45 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi there , anyone could tell me what is the most 'ideal' appropriate length for slim cut jeans?

I tend to trim the length so that the jeans will land on top of the shoe cuff where it looks more neat. But whenever I sit down or cross leg, it show my ankle too much. Is it a too short or rather not a good position to pinpoint the length?

Many thanks.

i prefer maybe 2 inch below the ankle......the rumple make it nice. But the cutting of jeans also play a part....flare...semi flare...straight cut or skinnies?
Together We stand Alone

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:49 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

3 inch up the ankle [:p]
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:59 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

knn confirm u have sexy ankles bro

3 inch up the ankle [:p]

If you cannot differentiate a TP from an LTA officer, you ain't a car enthusiast.

Have you come here to play Jesus, to the Lepers in your head? U2 - One

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:37 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

knn confirm u have sexy ankles bro

no la jk haha

i wear 1-2 inch below ankle

my leg hairy [lipsrsealed]

Ktglfc praised this

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:59 PM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

shave lor

no la jk haha

i wear 1-2 inch below ankle

my leg hairy [lipsrsealed]

Ktglfc praised this
If you cannot differentiate a TP from an LTA officer, you ain't a car enthusiast.

Have you come here to play Jesus, to the Lepers in your head? U2 - One

Posted 14 February 2015 - 12:29 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

shave lor

Don't want haha to keep me warm :D

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:16 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What kind of question is these??

Sabian and Ktglfc praised this

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:55 AM

Hydrocarbon
  • Hydrocarbon
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

A question of jean's length. =D

My jeans are usually longer than my ankles, and if not folded, will be covering half my foot (no footwear). However, I don't wear slim cut / skinny jeans, as I am a husky.

Ktglfc praised this
吃别人所不能吃的苦,忍别人所不能忍的气,做别人所不能做的事,
就能享受别人所不能享受的一切.

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:38 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Many thanks.

Faster expand your horizon.

There is a wonderful world out there waiting for you.

Enjoy its beauty and magic.

Why waste time contemplating how much ankle to show?

:D  

Ktglfc, Antonee and nazerath praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 14 February 2015 - 12:55 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Very true . Hahaha i can show you the Outside world .. mind boggling.

See the thread on .. BIG

Faster expand your horizon.

There is a wonderful world out there waiting for you.

Enjoy its beauty and magic.

Why waste time contemplating how much ankle to show?

:D  

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:14 PM

Merri
  • Merri
    Clutched
    Author Image

I have never paid attention to that part of you... In fact, you can wear a 3/4 length pair of jeans and I won't notice or look down there. Are there fashion police officers in Singapore? Please advise whether it's a fashion crime... Lol

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:36 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

A question of jean's length. =D

My jeans are usually longer than my ankles, and if not folded, will be covering half my foot (no footwear). However, I don't wear slim cut / skinny jeans, as I am a husky.

Ownself like can already.  Why need to ask for opinion??

Hydrocarbon praised this

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:55 PM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ownself like can already.  Why need to ask for opinion??

Agreed!
As long as one is satisfied and happy, who cares? :D
Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:03 AM

Antonee
  • Antonee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I have never paid attention to that part of you... In fact, you can wear a 3/4 length pair of jeans and I won't notice or look down there. Are there fashion police officers in Singapore? Please advise whether it's a fashion crime... Lol

actually there is

jeans length question. hope my engrish helps hor

:a-panic:

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:27 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Who is this Frenchman "Jean" and what does his length have to do with me?  [:p]

Edited by Turboflat4, 16 February 2015 - 09:27 AM.

This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:22 PM

Mrmilktooth
  • Premium member
    Mrmilktooth
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Many thanks.

No right or wrong answer..

But should be like working pants..

Sit down and e end of the jeans/ pants should end just above ur shoe.

P. S. Don't wear white socks with ur shoes unless u are Goin for exercise.. It's a fashion crime..

And the colour of the belt should match e colour of ur shoes as well..

Edited by Mrmilktooth, 20 March 2015 - 03:24 PM.

Posted 20 March 2015 - 05:11 PM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Who is this Frenchman "Jean" and what does his length have to do with me?  [:p]

"I'm from Belgium not France!"
Get-Ready-for-the-Jean-Claude-Van-Damme-

[laugh]

men3_feb.jpg

The higher, the better [laugh]

Lotr praised this
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Posted 20 March 2015 - 05:47 PM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Depends. The gin nahs prefer those around ankles while ah peks prefer those a couple of inches below ankle. Bought a couple of jeans in TW before and they recommend me to trim to around ankle level. i kinda like it but my colleague don't. And you need to match the colour of your shoes and socks (if any). Contrast too much might look strange. Just my POV.

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users