Jean's Length

Antonee

Hi there , anyone could tell me what is the most 'ideal' appropriate length for slim cut jeans?

I tend to trim the length so that the jeans will land on top of the shoe cuff where it looks more neat. But whenever I sit down or cross leg, it show my ankle too much. Is it a too short or rather not a good position to pinpoint the length?

Many thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Hi there , anyone could tell me what is the most 'ideal' appropriate length for slim cut jeans?

I tend to trim the length so that the jeans will land on top of the shoe cuff where it looks more neat. But whenever I sit down or cross leg, it show my ankle too much. Is it a too short or rather not a good position to pinpoint the length?

Many thanks.

i prefer maybe 2 inch below the ankle......the rumple make it nice. But the cutting of jeans also play a part....flare...semi flare...straight cut or skinnies?

What kind of question is these??

A question of jean's length. =D

My jeans are usually longer than my ankles, and if not folded, will be covering half my foot (no footwear). However, I don't wear slim cut / skinny jeans, as I am a husky.

• Praise 1

Many thanks.

Faster expand your horizon.

There is a wonderful world out there waiting for you.

Enjoy its beauty and magic.

Why waste time contemplating how much ankle to show?

:D

• Praise 3

Very true . Hahaha i can show you the Outside world .. mind boggling.

See the thread on .. BIG

Faster expand your horizon.

There is a wonderful world out there waiting for you.

Enjoy its beauty and magic.

Why waste time contemplating how much ankle to show?

:D

• Praise 3

I have never paid attention to that part of you... In fact, you can wear a 3/4 length pair of jeans and I won't notice or look down there. Are there fashion police officers in Singapore? Please advise whether it's a fashion crime... Lol

• Dislike 1

A question of jean's length. =D

My jeans are usually longer than my ankles, and if not folded, will be covering half my foot (no footwear). However, I don't wear slim cut / skinny jeans, as I am a husky.

Ownself like can already. Why need to ask for opinion??

• Praise 1

I have never paid attention to that part of you... In fact, you can wear a 3/4 length pair of jeans and I won't notice or look down there. Are there fashion police officers in Singapore? Please advise whether it's a fashion crime... Lol

actually there is

What kind of question is these??

jeans length question. hope my engrish helps hor

Many thanks.

No right or wrong answer..

But should be like working pants..

Sit down and e end of the jeans/ pants should end just above ur shoe.

P. S. Don't wear white socks with ur shoes unless u are Goin for exercise.. It's a fashion crime..

And the colour of the belt should match e colour of ur shoes as well..

Edited by Mrmilktooth
↡ Advertisement