So you really think you are BIG...

Angcheek

wondering which galaxy got planet with durian tree ... [:p]

Err.....this question never come across my mind before, only when can I have time to do what i like [:p]

↡ Advertisement

But...but...it could oso be Natasha Henstridge too :wub:

that one only want my mighty soldiers of SAF .... not true love lei ...

ok lah ... I settle for the planet Anne is on ...

we plant durian tree and grow strawberry together ...  [:p]

Err.....this question never come across my mind before, only when can I have time to do what i like [:p]

what do you like to do ?

post-15968-0-47851600-1470405914.jpg

• Praise 3

we plant durian tree and grow strawberry together ... [:p]

what do you like to do ?

Space babes rawks! :XD:

• Praise 2

we plant durian tree and grow strawberry together ... [:p]

what do you like to do ?

travel, enjoy scenery, a carefree and simple life

something along this line....just my dream...kekeke

• Praise 3

travel, enjoy scenery, a carefree and simple life

something along this line....just my dream...kekeke

oh, thought you mean want to travel outer space and explore strange new worlds ...

post-15968-0-22968700-1470406957_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

oh, thought you mean want to travel outer space and explore strange new worlds ...

Ahh....no....although i have a curious mind....i m not so brave when it comes to aliens and stuff...

Enjoy ur durian & planet exploration with Anne :D

• Praise 6

Space babes rawks! :XD:

actually I dunno why we spend so much $ to explore beyond our solar system ... better to use the $ to solve earth problems.

even if got habitable planet with durian tree and Anne Hathaway but light years away, mati already.

seriously, should just look at moon or Mars only if serious about colonising. At least Mars can plant potato ... bring air fryer there make french fries.  [:p]

Ahh....no....although i have a curious mind....i m not so brave when it comes to aliens and stuff...

Enjoy ur durian & planet exploration with Anne :D

last time as kid watch sci-fi always very fascinated.

but if everywhere also need x light years to reach there then no point lor.

now just look up into the heavens when i complete my evening jog. happy already.  [:)]

• Praise 2

Woah.... BIG :blink:

hokae...just watched this...

I conclude - no hyperdrive no talk :D

actually I dunno why we spend so much $ to explore beyond our solar system ... better to use the $ to solve earth problems.

even if got habitable planet with durian tree and Anne Hathaway but light years away, mati already.

seriously, should just look at moon or Mars only if serious about colonising. At least Mars can plant potato ... bring air fryer there make french fries. [:p]

Maybe the powers that be know earth's problems are so jialat...better find another planet to grow potatoes pronto!

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 1

hokae...just watched this...

I conclude - no hyperdrive no talk :D

sir, allow me to recommend this model to you ... 2 careful owners ... 

odometer not tempered with ... just that may have some residual hair here and there ...

post-15968-0-23999400-1470408933_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

sir, allow me to recommend this model to you ... 2 careful owners ...

odometer not tempered with ... just that may have some residual hair here and there ...

Yeah, they dun make models like this no more...the later models sux big time man! [mad]

post-98256-0-15010700-1470409798.jpg

• Praise 4

Actually living there increased risk of cancer unless we can terraform the planet.

The ionising radiation is higher (of course in space suit it's reduced) due to the atmosphere.

seriously, should just look at moon or Mars only if serious about colonising. At least Mars can plant potato ... bring air fryer there make french fries.  [:p]

• Praise 2

Actually living there increased risk of cancer unless we can terraform the planet.

The ionising radiation is higher (of course in space suit it's reduced) due to the atmosphere.

so for humans in essence if no atmosphere means conditions not suitable ?

so for humans in essence if no atmosphere means conditions not suitable ?

Alpha and beta radiation are mostly deflected or affected by earths magneto sphere.

Earths atmosphere protects us from cosmic gamma rays which are ionizing ie can damage our DNA structure.

Space is a harsh environment. The spaceships and to some extent the suits are shielded. But the longer u spend out there in a not so well shielded environment, there's more likelihood your Dna is going to be affected by radiation. Especially imagine a child being born on a Mars where the atmosphere is thinner.

It could be good or bad. More anomalies. 90 percent bad maybe the next stage of human evolution will lie in the 10 percent.

Its a theme among some Sci fi books. The first child born in space maybe someone special.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma_ray

• Praise 1

in Mars  ? please there is no woman there ..........  :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10