2015 Peugeot 308SW

Tohto

Erm... 3-4 months wait for part...?!?!, They waiting for next batch of cars to consol ship with.

If the part is required for the car to move then car will be stuck for months in the workshop? Wah like that cannot... have to strike it off my list Liao.

pls lah. if the part is needed urgently of course it would be handled differently.  [shocked]

↡ Advertisement

pls lah. if the part is needed urgently of course it would be handled differently. [shocked]

I don't know mah... u just said 3-4 months.

I had a similar encounter with a rare motorbike part which Honda don't stock locally they also told me 3 months. And they refused to bring it in earlier as the courier costs more than the part

It's hatchback. Yes. There is $6000 different between 16"&17". After some special discount from my SE, the different is about $3000.

oh ok almost thought u got the 17" station wagon for that price I also want one haha.
  • Praise 1

PSA is discussing with GM to buy over Opel. Not good news for Opel owner which are using Ecotech engine from GM.

Suddenly it doesn't really matter whether I buy a Peugeot or an Opel. =)

PSA is discussing with GM to buy over Opel. Not good news for Opel owner which are using Ecotech engine from GM.

Does not really matter, discussion takes years, demerge takes years and then merge takes years again. Then already time to change a new car.
  • Praise 1

Pai seh... my bad... misleading you .. soli soli.. hehe

haha no problem. Got really excited for a short while until the sensible part of my head tells me that this can't be true... 

Afternoon going... other showroom :D

Why would it be packed? It's a ghost town last weekend.

Next week might have big change in COE or diesel tax structure.....

Next week might have big change in COE or diesel tax structure.....

So far, did we ever encounter big change for the good for consumer at cheaper price before?
  • Praise 1

So far, did we ever encounter big change for the good for consumer at cheaper price before?

Got when taxi not allowed to bid ... But most of the time... Hahhaahhaahah

Signed the dotted line yesterday !! Opt for 17" 308... SE give me "special" discount, can't resist.

Hi can pm me your SE name and contact no? considering about this model 308 too. And what others freebies do they offer to you too.

Thanks

Hi can pm me your SE name and contact no? considering about this model 308 too. And what others freebies do they offer to you too.

Thanks

PM sent.

Signed the dotted line yesterday !! Opt for 17" 308... SE give me "special" discount, can't resist.

Hi, can PM me your SE details/contact also?  308SW is 1 of my shortlisted replacement.  Thanks in adv.