2015 Peugeot 308SW

Tohto

Finally...got my car. a bit continental shock shifting from Japanese car.

also just realise it doesn't come with rear trunk opening inside car.

tried the auto parking, work perfectly..good for my wife with lauzy parking skill.

Wow... Swee....
↡ Advertisement

isn't it a nice shock? now that i'm spoilt by my 308sw, i cannot go back to japanese cars.

i wasn't charged a single cent on servicing.

That's good to hear. Thanks for the info.

Can't wait to collect my car.hehe

Neutral Newbie

Signed the dotted line yesterday !! Opt for 17" 308... SE give me "special" discount, can't resist.

can share what is the promotion going on? I was told the 17" 308SW selling at 106K now? 

can share what is the promotion going on? I was told the 17" 308SW selling at 106K now?

I just drop by AD this afternoon to settle some paperwork. My SE informed me that 17" 308 now go for $105,888, so i think 17"308 SW should be another S$3k more ?

Hope my info helps.

Neutral Newbie

I just drop by AD this afternoon to settle some paperwork. My SE informed me that 17" 308 now go for $105,888, so i think 17"308 SW should be another S$3k more ?

Hope my info helps.

Great! so, after factor in loan/insurance/in-house discount and the freebies, good value for money!

It's hatchback. Yes. There is $6000 different between 16"&17". After some special discount from my SE, the different is about $3000.

Hi kasiao

Can I get your SE contact? I Just went down to Peugeot today and they quote 17" hatchback 308 is 105k! You got yours for 98k?

enjoy bro, I may join you in a few years.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

is this bulim area?  :huh:

knn bro... you just got your wife so fast wanna change..... but I like, maybe join you next time..... that is if it is not a lay chey car....  [rolleyes] .... wife keep comprain our current ride too big.. but spacious leh... some more sliding door easy for the kid.... not many car come with sliding door.... 

• Praise 1

Hi kasiao

Can I get your SE contact? I Just went down to Peugeot today and they quote 17" hatchback 308 is 105k! You got yours for 98k?

Ya, i got mine at $98k. There is a price increase after 2nd rd of Feb coe bid. I will pm you my SE contact, i think she can do a better pricing for you. She is a good & honest SE i must say.

knn bro... you just got your wife so fast wanna change..... but I like, maybe join you next time..... that is if it is not a lay chey car....  [rolleyes] .... wife keep comprain our current ride too big.. but spacious leh... some more sliding door easy for the kid.... not many car come with sliding door.... 

a few years from now mah.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

a few years from now mah.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

ya. Can go shop together  [:p] .... need your help to bargain till toilet seat also throw in... [laugh] ....  else i go see xmm.... nbzz.... wallet and zipper auto open... [shakehead]

Ya, i got mine at $98k. There is a price increase after 2nd rd of Feb coe bid. I will pm you my SE contact, i think she can do a better pricing for you. She is a good & honest SE i must say.

Is she Zann Toh? If yes! Indeed she is good & honest. My Son bought from her too, she can even holdback my Son booking during end of 2015, she said COE coming down, she told him to wait for coming 2016 motor show n ture enough he got better bargain eventually.

Is she Zann Toh? If yes! Indeed she is good & honest. My Son bought from her too, she can even holdback my Son booking during end of 2015, she said COE coming down, she told him to wait for coming 2016 motor show n ture enough he got better bargain eventually.

Not her. Haha. It's Cindy. Anyway, its good to know they have nice and honest team. I was kinda worried after govt postponed the bidding as forum abuzz with ppl putting down Gtd bid. I was insisting her to change by NG to G bid but she kept assuring there is no need to to that. And i got the bid, thanks to her.

Pm me too. Thanks

Oh never mind. Saw ur latest post

Edited by Friedpiggy

When I was checking out the 5008, Zann was the one serving me.... ya she is good. Alas did not get the Peugeot partly afraid of the quality.... will have a relook later bah.... with Bro Tianmo of course...  [:p]

• Praise 1

When I was checking out the 5008, Zann was the one serving me.... ya she is good. Alas did not get the Peugeot partly afraid of the quality.... will have a relook later bah.... with Bro Tianmo of course... [:p]

U may wish to wait for e new launch of 3008, is a very nice n futuristic looking car.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1