2015 Peugeot 308SW

Tohto

Just curious, for those who have owned this car for more than 6 months, what is your servicing experience like at Autofrance? Do they suka suka ask you to change parts? Is the servicing quality good? anything to look out for? :D

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Also I am a rather heavy footer and turbo kicks in pretty often with the way I drive, and I believe 98 should be more useful in this aspect.

This type of small cc turbo car the turbo kicks in at very low rpm ard 1k +- rpm.. normal drive sure kick in one.. no need heavy foot..

Yes bro 3668, RON 95 will suffice but I agree with you that somehow 98 do feel different, especially in terms of smoothness.

The price difference between this 2 fuel is too much for me to stomach though.

This type of small cc turbo car the turbo kicks in at very low rpm ard 1k +- rpm.. normal drive sure kick in one.. no need heavy foot..

You are right, the maximum torque of 230Nm is achieved at 1750rpm but to enjoy the power of this 129bhp 1.2l turbo engine, than you will have to rev up to 5500rpm. 

Edited by tlt3668

Just curious, for those who have owned this car for more than 6 months, what is your servicing experience like at Autofrance? Do they suka suka ask you to change parts? Is the servicing quality good? anything to look out for? :D

Two servicings done so far. Both times good experience.

I don't use stop/start much. yes, I travel much non stop traffic. go cruise as much as possible.

if lots stop / start traffic, I'll consider hybrid car.

Neutral Newbie

Two servicings done so far. Both times good experience.

Did you have to pay anything for the servicing?

Or is totally free and done under 3 yrs free svc package?

Neutral Newbie

Wow seems like most of your comments on the 308 are very positive. Can't wait till I get mine :)

Did you have to pay anything for the servicing?

Or is totally free and done under 3 yrs free svc package?

Totally free bro. Yes 3 yr free servicing package.

Just sharing, the brake dust from the 2 front wheels of our 308 is really no joke, almost the same as a BMW. Most Japanese or Korean cars normally will not have this problem. So remember to wash down the front 2 rims properly (preferably every 2 weeks once) because brake dust and water is never a good combination for the sport rims. If the rims are not regularly maintained, the brake dust will cause permanent damage by etching into the sport rims.  Happy washing  :secret-laugh:

Edited by tlt3668

Just sharing, the brake dust from the 2 front wheels of our 308 is really no joke, almost the same as a BMW. Most Japanese or Korean cars normally will not have this problem. So remember to wash down the front 2 rims properly (preferably every 2 weeks once) because brake dust and water is never a good combination for the sport rims. If the rims are not regularly maintained, the brake dust will cause permanent damage by etching into the sport rims. Happy washing :secret-laugh:

Ya noticed that too. I washed every week.

Supersonic

Under warranty, AD wun suka suka change. Funny noises, problems all considered "normal" n they can't find anything wrong so the problems lie wif the customer's over active imagination.

But once out of warranty, AD will become very good at diagnosis n can detect problems customers din know about.....

• Praise 2

Under warranty, AD wun suka suka change. Funny noises, problems all considered "normal" n they can't find anything wrong so the problems lie wif the customer's over active imagination.

But once out of warranty, AD will become very good at diagnosis n can detect problems customers din know about.....

I am not sure what car you are driving......but AF definitely did not handle my car the way you mentioned. One day after I collected my 308, I noticed my side view mirror was making some noise when folding in and out. Also during raining days, I noticed the wiper was not wiping the windscreen clear, leaving some very fine streak of lines (just like the effect of worn out wiper). Feedback these problems to my SE and immediately she arranged a "check up" appointment for my car. Guess what, just came back from the appointment, AF changed a new side mirror, a new set of wiper blades, polish the front windscreen and throw in a complimentary car wash for me. How's that for service? I would say NO HORSE RUN  [thumbsup] .

Previously I asked about a shorter antenna for our 308, no one seems to have any knowledge about it. So finally decided to give it a try and pick up an origin short antenna from AF. Wow.... it looks so much nicer (IMO) and the reception is only slightly not as perfect as the original long antenna. For those who are interested, it will cost you $20 plus dollars (lost my receipt). Here's how it looks like,

post-186592-0-18917500-1491988454_thumb.jpg

I am not sure what car you are driving......but AF definitely did not handle my car the way you mentioned. One day after I collected my 308, I noticed my side view mirror was making some noise when folding in and out. Also during raining days, I noticed the wiper was not wiping the windscreen clear, leaving some very fine streak of lines (just like the effect of worn out wiper). Feedback these problems to my SE and immediately she arranged a "check up" appointment for my car. Guess what, just came back from the appointment, AF changed a new side mirror, a new set of wiper blades, polish the front windscreen and throw in a complimentary car wash for me. How's that for service? I would say NO HORSE RUN [thumbsup] .

Previously I asked about a shorter antenna for our 308, no one seems to have any knowledge about it. So finally decided to give it a try and pick up an origin short antenna from AF. Wow.... it looks so much nicer (IMO) and the reception is only slightly not as perfect as the original long antenna. For those who are interested, it will cost you $20 plus dollars (lost my receipt). Here's how it looks like,

hi, does the shorter antenna affect the reception?

Aiyo bro Matrix20xx, you only see the photo and never read my posting properly :dizzy: .....

the reception is only slightly not as perfect as the original long antenna.

According to the staff, this antenna is originally meant for 807 (as seen in the picture below) but quite a number of 308 owners have already bought from him. Not only that, he even mentioned some BMW owners also came over to buy this short antenna.

post-186592-0-29915300-1491992055_thumb.jpg

Edited by tlt3668
↡ Advertisement