Another food scare

Donut

For those who know the fishmongers in wet market well enough, you would been told by fishmongers not to eat shrimps anymore. They say our shrimps nowadays are toxic, unless they are caught from the deep sea ( which are v rare)

Coming from fishmongers who sells shrimps, I can believe them

Lol then can eat what.

Everything is farmed nowadays what.

There are sea prawns lah. Just more expensive. How deep the sea is i dunno, but u can't really farm prawns without them changing color.

The grey prawns and grey tigers are all farmed.

Ang kar are the common sea prawns. Glass prawns are usually sea prawns as well.

Only the larger fish mongers will have the less common varieties of sea prawns

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

seriously I dont believe. The bloody china fake food is like a disease, is here there everywhere. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

How come I never hear you say the KTV China gals are disease, must keep away from them? LOL

How come I never hear you say the KTV China gals are disease, must keep away from them? LOL

That one cfm is a f**king big deadly disease, they are really here there everywhere. But hor, they are the disease, I am the cure!!! [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

64944157.jpg

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

That one cfm is a f**king big deadly disease, they are really here there everywhere. But hor, they are the disease, I am the cure!!! [:p][laugh][laugh]

64944157.jpg

U v bias. Don't want to eat China food, but want to eat China gals....

U v bias. Don't want to eat China food, but want to eat China gals....

no wor, I very fair one, eat china food and china girls, all cum all shoot.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Is it because left under hot sun ?? Dries up .. ?? :a-no:

Another possibility is the rice is not cook thoroughly. Mistaken hard rice for plastic.
  • Praise 1

Another possibility is the rice is not cook thoroughly. Mistaken hard rice for plastic.

haha many people nowadays hardly cook. So a lot of small things, they say inside got plastic ar etc etc.

I've seen a FB/stomp post before that it's just a collection of starch lump inside the gravy, also say inside got poison simi crap  [laugh]

Is this the legendary strawberry generation ?

No. I just think people tend to assume first before thinking and asking questions. 

It's a failure of them to employ system 2 (logic) when they just use system 1 (intuition) to think.

Exacerbated by the fact u can post something online before you even went through the possibilities.

No biggie lah, everyone makes mistakes of assumptions.

Is this the legendary strawberry generation ?

actually the strawberry bo chup just eat anything, it is the older gen too overzealous and over reacting over the news    [laugh]  [laugh]

Aiyo!  I read Straits Times yesterday that the idiot chinese used cats meat to pass off as another meat in China.  I wanted to vomit after seeing the picture.

I went to google and saw so many cases - uncountable :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_safety_incidents_in_China

Terrible!  Better avoid going to China if possible.  Everything fake. 

Aiyo!  I read Straits Times yesterday that the idiot chinese used cats meat to pass off as another meat in China.  I wanted to vomit after seeing the picture.

I went to google and saw so many cases - uncountable :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_safety_incidents_in_China

Terrible!  Better avoid going to China if possible.  Everything fake. 

They can fake anything under the sun, you name it, they have it.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

got gold flakes and mini ingots, see whether they comprain anot.

[laugh]

that one is faster quietly go buy up every package of rice. No, no need package, take the whole pot.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Problem is those small acts can easily be caught .. the big ones usually already pay protection fee, only kenna something big or their protectors pulled down then we will see them

Welcome to China, where we can make anything happen, at a price!.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]