TRS Owners - one Singaporean, one Australian arrested!

AhJason

Too bad whatsapp only start to encrypt messages this week [sweatdrop]

poor @weez911, it has been 2 weeks that you stop posting, please dun hide in the dark and do 'cannot see light thing'  [shakehead]

i thought you have bid farewell with some fellow members? you can leave or come back to post, dun have to hide.

life is very sad if you keep doing this.

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1

Turbocharged

agree on the conviction based on proof.

Question will be how effective is our law enforcement in solving digital crime. In this day and age, the amount of proof that can be dug is highly dependent on how good they are with digital content rather than the traditional sleuth work.

I suspect some EDMW are better CSI than our enforcers [:p]

CSI out but no evident. Nothing u can do. If not why u think so many countries have problem with syndicate crime. Mastermind is always hardest to catch.

poor @weez911, it has been 2 weeks that you stop posting, please dun hide in the dark and do 'cannot see light thing'  [shakehead]

i thought you have bid farewell with some fellow members? you can leave or come back to post, dun have to hide.

life is very sad if you keep doing this.

you happy can liao   :D

Mom! The DPP shrunk my balls! :XD:  :XD:  :XD: 

• Edited excerpt of the exchange between DPP G. Kannan (DPP) and Yang Kaiheng (Y)
  • DPP: I'm putting it to you that you're lying in your evidence that you knew her during GE2011.

Y: I disagree because I do know her and I do remember setting up the Facebook page with her.

DPP:I was hoping not to have to bring this up, but I have WhatsApp messages from Robin's (Yang's) iPhone... which make it very clear that you met Ms Takagi shortly before Sept 1, 2011. These messages are of a very personal and very embarrassing nature. I do not want to put them in court to prove that you are lying.

Y: Yes, your Honour, I believe him.

DPP: Would you like to look at these messages and then admit that you are lying? Or would you care to simply admit that you lied when you said you set up the Tin Pei Ling page with Ms Takagi... (and)that's how she became interested in Singapore politics.

Choo Zheng Xi (Yang's lawyer): Your Honour, I don't recall my client saying that that is how Ms Takagi became interested in Singapore politics.

DPP:Would you care to see the messages?

Y: No, your Honour. My family has already been...

DPP: No, no, no, no. I'm not saying that by seeing it I would expose it to court. I am not saying that.

Y: No, it's okay, your Honour. I admit that I'm lying.

I think more likely Yang's balls (if he still has any) shrunk immediately when DPP indirectly threaten him with releasing *very personal* WhatsApp messages which he sent to his then g/f Takagi in Sep 2011.

My guess is the 2012 CNB case when Cecilia Sue sms details got published weight heavily on Yang's mind.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/prosecution%E2%80%99s-star-witness-admits-she-%E2%80%98wasn%E2%80%99t-truthful%E2%80%99-to-cpib-.html

That could have forced him to "admit lying", saving him from further embarassment.

Turbocharged

He reply to the dislike lah.

oh... moderator reply cannot be hidden one huh

An individual has been spamming and abusing the 'dislike' button as a form of harassment towards a few other members. 

For members who feel they have been unfairly targeted, please let the mods know. 

Turbocharged

An individual has been spamming and abusing the 'dislike' button as a form of harassment towards a few other members.

For members who feel they have been unfairly targeted, please let the mods know.

Me.

(edited)

Me.ð

Me.ð

Think it's pretty obvious mod want people to know.

J22, even though I've never personally "disliked" you (nor do I literally dislike you), I would say you're very fairly targeted. [laugh] Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

don't be like me

complain 1 mcfer use vulgar language in his dislike comment

then kena another 40 dislikes from mod

:D

Wah.... Power

J22, even though I've never personally "disliked" you (nor do I literally dislike you), I would say you're very fairly targeted. [laugh]

Wah Lao... I was waiting for bear to make the comment lehZ why u like that.
↡ Advertisement