3rd Generation Volkswagen Touran

Carbon82

nevermind, they would like to provide lifetime DSG warranty,

you can abuse the DSG whatever you want :D

if you trust them, sow can climb tree :grin:

p2216541a57491295-ss.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Anyone knows when the new Touran will be launched and roughly how much it will be priced? Just booked a basic Touran 1.4TSI yesterday for $131,800. Now wondering if should have waited for the new one.

Anyone knows when the new Touran will be launched and roughly how much it will be priced? Just booked a basic Touran 1.4TSI yesterday for $131,800. Now wondering if should have waited for the new one.

Definitely should wait for new one liao.. The new one based on new platform and looks sharp!

1.4 TSI.. u know what all of us are going to tell you. I assume it's a family car to ferry kids around.. downtime is very not appreciated.

If u buy VW shares, maybe can buy a fully paid VW with your profits.

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/Stock/VOW?countrycode=DE&iso=XFRA

Neutral Newbie

A SE at the motorshow told me new Touran still undergoing homologation and likely to be launched mid year.

Supercharged

The touran is available for booking already. But no test drive. 2 out of 10 units already sold. Only 10 units available this year

Mai Tu Liao!

Asking for 8 more volunteers for clinical trials.... applicants should preferably have 2nd or 3rd car at home ready to take over in case of any issue LOL.

Mai Tu Liao!

Asking for 8 more volunteers for clinical trials.... applicants should preferably have 2nd or 3rd car at home ready to take over in case of any issue LOL.

139.9k. Only 1.4l TSI available Edited by yokechye

What kind of variants?

Prefer highline with panoroof etc

150k is still too ex la.. Haha

Trying to match price with bmw 2gt

Edited by Rayoflight

Supersonic

A relative collecting jetta in a few weeks. SE say GB issue dq200 resolved in 2014. Why outside still hear storys is coz those are pre 2014. So its largely those buyin from 2nd hand dealers who are at risk. Oh well...

I saw a SK_ series Sharan broke down at highway exit makes me think twice about VW. My toyota van think still more reliable

↡ Advertisement