Sudden death due to cardiac arrest

Ender

Take a minute.

picture this image of your dependents crying at your coffin.

Eat outside, abuse the wife and regularly beat the crap out of the kids. They will laugh at your coffin :)

Ya me too bro, I jog weekly and as I'm not fit, get exhausted after running 4km or so.

Push myself and I could be damned and if I don't push, I'll never get going cos it would then be the easy way out of just walking or go shorter.

Friends always tell me to listen to my body and not exert. I told them my body always tell me to rest and relax :D:D

RIP to Irving, always very sad to hear this and we remember him having brought our nation glory in SEA games.

Staying fit is 70% diet and 30% exercise.

Many people overdo the 30% part

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Exercise is not the only thing. We also have to watch our stress, diet, rest, etc. Warning signs should not be ignored.

RIP.

RIP...

Anyway, our deaths' dates are all fixed liao... when its time to go, we will all leave ....

• Praise 1

Staying fit is 70% diet and 30% exercise.

Many people overdo the 30% part

Think you hit the nail on the head!

I don't diet at all so likely that's why the belly can't go away.

Whilst I don't overdo the exercise part, if you look at me; it would seem I've never exercise even a single day in my life [:p]

• Praise 11

Actually this guy quite kor lian.

In life, his wife tekan him to do all the housework - "took care of everything at home"

In death, his daughter doesn't even miss him - "days without daddy are very weird". Mind you, she is already 8 years old - she only cries about how no one will cook for her and bring her to you?

Noticed that too...

But kids being kids, are honest & only aware of their immediate needs. The rest of the awareness of losing a loved one will only hit them later. I

• Praise 2

i think is the sudden change which confused the body.......................my grandfather smoke opium all his life and was normal all the while.............everything changed when he stopped suddenly..................and died within a very short period of time........... [:(][:(]

I spank my monkey at least 3 times daily years ago. Nowadays I'm lucky to shoot once every 3 days. That explains why I feel so tired all the time 😂😂😂

• Praise 3

Actually i find tennis quite demanding..................I played before when I was younger..............and mind you I was a guardsman............and I couldn't keep up.............. [:p]

You got go see the gym thread or not.................looks like can try leh......... [laugh][laugh]

Come come, see any possibility for light workout at gym 👍😄

It's still going strong there 😄

Exercise no need so hard, once u tired, stop and take a rest, dont push ur limit, I sometimes exercise suddenly feel cmi, then I know I should take a rest or put it to a stop

Then u shud join MCF tennis! We dont run but walk!

Everyone of us need to know our own body, over do anything is no good 😄👍

• Praise 1

I spank my monkey at least 3 times daily years ago. Nowadays I'm lucky to shoot once every 3 days. That explains why I feel so tired all the time 😂😂😂

Knn......you dont cum here disturb me.......go and gajiao @chowyunfatt lah......you shoot him 3 times a day......cfm you feel so song everyday....[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

Feel sad when I first read it in the papers. The rest of the day seemed gloomy.

http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/heart-failure/features/sudden-cardiac-arrest-why

http://www.webmd.com/heart/atrial-fibrillation-stroke-11/serious-symptoms

An extract:

When it comes to chest pain, it's better to be safe than sorry.

"Any chest pain, especially accompanied by sweating, pressure, shortness of breath, or nausea, should be evaluated by a medical professional right away," says Shilpi Agarwal, MD, with One Medical Group in Washington, DC.

Chest pain or pressure can be a sign of heart disease or a heart attack, particularly if you feel it after being active. It may also mean that you have a blood clot moving into your lung, Teitelbaum says.

If your chest feels tight or heavy, and it lasts more than a few minutes or goes away and comes back again, get help. Don't try to tough it out.

• Praise 5