Pioneer HD DVB-T2 Digital TV Tuner

Hyundai8818

update:

Yes, positioning the antennae horizontally improves the reception.

And yes, can connect via USB to a portable hard drive and view videos (downloaded from internet). Press home on remote to get this function.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

i bought my tv tuner with install at $180. Hd channels all clear. Half the price of P**n**r and some other notorious brand..... [bounce2][bounce2][bounce2]

Even my mechs are damn impressed with the quality. Currently running on my pioneer 4350 HU together with some ICE

Edited by Acegem84
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

i bought my tv tuner with install at $180. Hd channels all clear. Half the price of P**n**r and some other notorious brand..... [bounce2][bounce2][bounce2]

Even my mechs are damn impressed with the quality. Currently running on my pioneer 4350 HU together with some ICE

Can share lobang? :)

(edited)

Attached is the picture regarding DVB-t2 progress which i suppose ice- dvbt2 tv tuner might also be affected.....

post-36891-0-33009800-1436698504_thumb.jpg

Edited by Acegem84

(edited)

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay as i mia due to work.

Attached is the video link for the dvb-t2 HD tv tuner on my pioneer 4350 with some 1/2 past 6 narration by me..... [bounce1][bounce1][bounce1]

Do check it out and interested peeps pls kindly msg me thnx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOHX85b938o&feature=youtu.be

Attached below is how the package looks like.

post-36891-0-83287700-1436700285_thumb.jpg

post-36891-0-64913500-1436700292_thumb.jpg

post-36891-0-58596000-1436700298.jpg

Edited by Acegem84

Attached is the picture regarding DVB-t2 progress which i suppose ice- dvbt2 tv tuner might also be affected.....

Thanks.

But just wondering why reception is consistently significantly better in Malaysia - many areas of Johor Bahru

(and very useful when stuck in causeway/tuas jam - Malaysian side, not SG side)

(edited)

Haha.....seriously i dont know as im not an engineer; but rather a consumer. But my gut feel is because we have many more high rise building than in malaysia... *Shrugs

Item is seriously useful for me as i go north very often lolx.

Edited by Acegem84

how is the reception in the east? from raffles place to bedok and to pasir ris?

Hi telling u i've driven using the stated route is bulls**tting you becoz im staying at fernvale and i work at tuas south shipyard.

I drove from sengkang fernvale via sle to tampines ikea and vicinity all was ok.

Let me find a reason to drive using ur stated route and i get back to u ...but it's not gonna be any soon Charmaine =)

Hi all new updates.

Reception for aye cte and ecp all clear. Likewise reception for tunnel nt clear.

I'm able to get per set at cheaper rate of $130 and c/w 6mths warranty. Msg me if interested. Thnx

Hi all new updates.

Reception for aye cte and ecp all clear. Likewise reception for tunnel nt clear.

I'm able to get per set at cheaper rate of $130 and c/w 6mths warranty. Msg me if interested. Thnx

$130 excludes installation. Installation can be arranged but cost will be bear by buyer. Thnx

Hi all new updates.

ECP near bedok exit (bothways to and from Changi Airport) for my case usually reception not so good.

PIE near Changi/Simei Area area (after Simei exit towards Airport) also not v clear.

Agree - tunnel MCE/CTE/KPE/indoor carparks usually totally no reception (except Mustafa centre carpark - seems to have reasonable reception at level 3 and 4....)