Apple is way ahead of competitors.

Ender

Hypersonic

This demo of the Apple Ipad clearly shows it's way ahead in technology. Instant hardcopy of your picture., teleportation of your drinks. .

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

(edited)

Not to mention the I-Watch ("Spring Forward" event this coming Monday the 9th!), the Apple Pay, the Apple TV, and the (much rumoured) Apple Car. Apple isn't simply going for tech these days, it's creating an entire eco-system.

And of course not forgetting the fact that it is currently the largest company in the world with its US$750Bil cap! Job was no doubt a great dreamer and innovator, but Cook is really proving himself as one heck of a CEO. [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup] for them both!

Edited to correct the date for the Spring Event. Sorry, gotten overly excited. [:p]

Edited by efssc

Hypersonic

first post is sarcastic. But 2nd post is "WOW!"

Lol.

3rd post also "Wow" lor -_-[:p]

Hypersonic

yours is sarcastic wow. The 2nd post is the real huh :huh::huh:

[laugh] [laugh] I know lah.

Anyway, just for the record, I was really impressed. Especially the last trick with the selfie. [grin]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

chey... just a magic show [laugh]

Really, ar.. Almost want to ditch my android tablet.. thanks, can save money.

Woh... amazing !

Thats how clever our human's brains are... always innovative and thinking ahead... creating a huge advance in technology :))

yours is sarcastic wow. The 2nd post is the real huh :huh::huh:

Hahaha. Yeah. Wow on different things. :D

Uncle lao liao, see sour add sugar... see bitter add chilli... see magic trick add stock analysis... heehee... don't mind don't mind hor... [:p]

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Not to mention the I-Watch ("Spring Forward" event this coming Monday the 9th!), the Apple Pay, the Apple TV, and the (much rumoured) Apple Car. Apple isn't simply going for tech these days, it's creating an entire eco-system.

And of course not forgetting the fact that it is currently the largest company in the world with its US$750Bil cap! Job was no doubt a great dreamer and innovator, but Cook is really proving himself as one heck of a CEO. [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup] for them both!

Edited to correct the date for the Spring Event. Sorry, gotten overly excited. [:p]

Every company also trying to create their own eco-system. What will the Apple Car be like? Self-driving like the google car?

(edited)

Every company also trying to create their own eco-system. What will the Apple Car be like? Self-driving like the google car?

Haha.. that's the thing, while most companies are trying to create their own eco-systems, apple is trying to create one for / around us, from the early computers to music players to personal devices and phones to TV to finance utilities to wearables and to now this rumoured car. Their goal; for you to see their logo everywhere you turn.

But for the car, the keyword is still "rumoured". Till now it's mostly just that; rumours, half sprouting from financial analysts / columnists and the other half from apple fanboys all over the world. Some say it's electric, something like what Tesla is doing; others say it's not really a car, but car integrations (the watch is already supposedly able to replace car keys, and there are apps around that allows you to start car engines remotely from your ipad). The only thing that's firmed right now, is that not two days ago, apple registered itself as an automaker in Swiss.

However, cars manufacturing does not seem like a sound move from a financial point of view, as a full fledged investment from scratch can easily take up to $30~50B (or they can simply acquire Telsa with that kind of money [:p]), and for what? A return of $1B / year? So more likely (this is my humble personal point of view of course) it's gonna be just car integrations for now, like what apple fanboys like to say; "to enhance the overall user experience". [laugh] Who knows, we might get to see an "i-dashboard" or "i-moon roof" in a year or two. [:p]

Ok, better stop before I get overly excited again. Stocks and markets, they're just like drugs; you get high when you make money, and you suffer withdrawal when you lose. [laugh]

Disclaimer - I am NOT an apple fanboy, the only apple I have (other than those in my fridge) was a Macintosh II from way way way back when computers were slower than most of our calculators today, and I used it to play "Taipan". I do, however, own a few apple commons and LEAPs. [:p]

Edited by efssc
↡ Advertisement