2015 Mar, 2nd COE Bidding Exercise

yo2020

2afhb2f.png

going up or down this time??

the est COE quota frm May 2015 was computed in Post #200 in this thread: http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2696791-monthly-sharing-on-dereg-data-projected-coe-quota

In the last bidding, 2120 bids vs. 987 suggests that that Cat A is likely to stay largely the same or might even be higher depending on how many extra orders are signed by AD. As for Cat B, we may see a dip in COE price. The recent news on no claw back might prompt buyers to delay their purchase.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Up this round and the next one as well due to 3 week interval

But don't worry tsunami coming with no clawback

Just be patient for now...hokay?

😂

• Praise 1

wawawa... like that...guess guess cat a 120k... cat b 140k... and cat e 150k. [whip]

hosei liao... [wave]

Cat c 100k!!!!!! [laugh]

Edited by Mz3SP0907
  • Praise 1

i want coe to come down so i can change car... but yet i hope govt will withhold all the extra coe from scrap cars (which means coe likely to go up) so there will be lesser cars on road...

• Praise 1

wawawa... like that...guess guess cat a 120k... cat b 140k... and cat e 150k. [whip]

hosei liao... [wave]

No lah

Cat c 100k

The rest less than 50k

[laugh]

You see the big drop in cat c supply

i want coe to come down so i can change car... but yet i hope govt will withhold all the extra coe from scrap cars (which means coe likely to go up) so there will be lesser cars on road...

This is what I call "have your cake and eat it" :D

• Praise 4

Up this round and the next one as well due to 3 week interval

But don't worry tsunami coming with no clawback

Just be patient for now...hokay?

😂

Still too early to say if got clawback or not leh. Garment statement too vague.

• Praise 1

Still too early to say if got clawback or not leh. Garment statement too vague.

Auntie Jo only say no claw back in the short term, but no time line. Got say like no say.

Maybe during GE rally we can ask her again. After election got claw back or not? If no claw back, confirm vote her in. See how she will reply??

• Praise 3

Supercharged

Auntie Jo only say no claw back in the short term, but no time line. Got say like no say.

Maybe during GE rally we can ask her again. After election got claw back or not? If no claw back, confirm vote her in. See how she will reply??

aiyo... sometime things cannot be said so clearly one lah....

I already said before, claw back only pro business, not the people.

We all know, Our cheng hu is pro business most of the time but, once a while need to pro people lah especially when the GE is coming.

[laugh]

This is what I call "have your cake and eat it" :D

SIBOR going up up....

Disposable income going down down...

.with no visibility of how high SIBOR will go up.

Car prices should fall.

• Praise 2

We all know, Our cheng hu is pro business most of the time but, once a while need to pro people lah especially when the GE is coming.

Forget about depending on the Cheng Hu... you might have better luck trying to crash the COE bidding server and bids cannot be submitted, making the price drop suddenly... [laugh]

• Praise 3

SIBOR going up up....

Disposable income going down down...

.with no visibility of how high SIBOR will go up.

Car prices should fall.

Whilst agree that with Sibor going up and income coming down etc, IMO the demand for cars from us is so pent-up that it may not drop that much though the upcoming bountiful COE from May onwards will definitely help. Personally I don't expect COE to go below $50k anytime this year but then again with my terrible forecast record, who knows??

• Praise 14

Like bet big or small, red or black?

50/50 chance. No formula to it. Even if have, peons won't know, only elite scholar will know.

Normal ppl just treat as betting is good enough.

• Praise 1

I rem I used to wait qtr after qtr. always hear quota increase I go yeah! but in the end stil price did not come down (much). gave up and took the plunge.

honestly if u ask me current situation, this is deja vu all over again.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3