My previous Evolution GSR Tommi Makkinen edition

Raritiescarlover

I would like to say hi to everyone in this forum and here is my previous evolution gsr tommi makkinen edition with beautiful carbon fiber bonnet right in front of the vehicle.Those ugly stickers have been removed completely outside from the whole part and repaint back to the red shade on the exterior but remain original paint inside there.Please check it out on the scans below and let me know what you think there.Thank you

image.jpg

↡ Advertisement

You got a legend of a car mate [thumbsup]

I would like to say hi to everyone in this forum and here is my previous evolution gsr tommi makkinen edition with beautiful carbon fiber bonnet right in front of the vehicle.Those ugly stickers have been removed completely outside from the whole part and repaint back to the red shade on the exterior but remain original paint inside there.Please check it out on the scans below and let me know what you think there.Thank you

The Evo 6.5 TME is a thing of beauty.

I need to let you know it was my first lover which I saw at the used car dealer and brought it driven for few years before changing to another beautiful show piece.

You got a legend of a car mate [thumbsup]

It is nice to hear that from you and for the local drivers who always drive the vintage old school high performance Japanese show vehicles on the roads there.

"Your Previous"? Means no longer with you?

WHat I think ah? I think the pic is under exposed. More lighting would help.

I have sold it to another buyer which was the lover for this limited edition with stunning wide body kits and still miss it so much but memory is remains forever and for the picture was the last which was ever taken by me and I have no more additional pictures to post it up anymore.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2