New 5th Generation Honda Stepwagon

Carbon82

To those who are interested to know the CO2 emmission (like me), Philosurfer is right, at worst neutral for spada version (DBA-RP3). 1.5G version if LTA result is 135 g/km CO2 maybe have chance for 5k saving.

Question again: the CO2 emmission will be only tested upon registration? LTA will test every single car?

I've spoken to one of the PI to find out is there any CEVS rebate, the answer i got was - he has few orders of the car, but because the shipment not arrive yet and hence registration not done yet, so CO2 emmission is not tested yet. CO2 emmission will only be tested when the car is registered. Did the SE smoke me? Hmm but anyway doesn't matter that much anymore, cos i'm intending to get the Spada version and looks like no saving. But then question again, if the PI does not know is there any rebates or surcharge or not, how do they determine the price? Let say if after LTA tested and got 5k rebates, the saving will not transfer to us the consumer right? also curious if got surcharge 5k, will the PI ask us to top up?

post-162386-0-32727400-1440931955_thumb.jpg

bb1314, thanks for the chart. The pricing I got for the vehicle was all inclusive so CEVS is assumed neutral but no savings or top up either way.

Most of the freebies u listed was included except the roof mounted screen but it's not something I want anyway. Not good for the kids to be glued to TV.

I see quite some other PI's offering competitive prices for the Spada but I'm comfortable with what I paid given the good track record of my PI and 1 bid guarantee COE. Eagerly awaiting delivery once the vehicle is in.

bb1314, thanks for the chart. The pricing I got for the vehicle was all inclusive so CEVS is assumed neutral but no savings or top up either way.

Most of the freebies u listed was included except the roof mounted screen but it's not something I want anyway. Not good for the kids to be glued to TV.

I see quite some other PI's offering competitive prices for the Spada but I'm comfortable with what I paid given the good track record of my PI and 1 bid guarantee COE. Eagerly awaiting delivery once the vehicle is in.

Hi,

Are you by chance the one who purchased the Pearl White 8 Seater at V*N Car in AML?

Hi,

Are you by chance the one who purchased the Pearl White 8 Seater at V*N Car in AML?

I think he mentioned blue, 8 seats from the previous post.

You saw a sold white unit at v*ncar right? I also saw that last week, or the week before, can't remember.

I still haven't decided if I want it. The head unit is a dvd player I feel weird why would ppl want a dvd player head unit? Won't watch it on the road also. The roof mount screen would be something that make the head unit 'more useful'.

I think he mentioned blue, 8 seats from the previous post.

You saw a sold white unit at v*ncar right? I also saw that last week, or the week before, can't remember.

oh ok tks. I was there when the gentleman bought the ride. I was also contemplating buying. after seeing the 7 seater variant, i think i will be going for the 7 seater rather than 8.

which PI did you go to? care to pm me? so far i have been to 4 PI to compare prices.

Hi Tony,

I didn't get the white unit but when I ordered, the white and silver unit were still available. Sounds like they have fully sold their 1st allotment of vehicles.

Actually, most of the showroom units they bring in are white or black. Hope they bring in a purple spada for their showroom unit next as that's the signature colour for this model. The Stepwgn has got some really vibrant colours besides the usual white black and silver so they should capitalise on it. I'm sure an ex stock purple unit will get a buyer. :)

Hi Tony,

I didn't get the white unit but when I ordered, the white and silver unit were still available. Sounds like they have fully sold their 1st allotment of vehicles.

Actually, most of the showroom units they bring in are white or black. Hope they bring in a purple spada for their showroom unit next as that's the signature colour for this model. The Stepwgn has got some really vibrant colours besides the usual white black and silver so they should capitalise on it. I'm sure an ex stock purple unit will get a buyer. :)

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. yes, i am actually looking to get the signature Purple spada. asked the PI and most of them said unless someone signed and confirmed the deal, to them its safer to bring in black or white.

Actually I signed the dotted line today. Ordered purple! Fell in love with purple at the first sight (from Internet pictures and video I mean). 2nd choice is maroon red. According to SE car arriving end Sep don't know got smoke me or not. Mine is a 6 bids guaranteed so latest getting the car is end nov/early dec PI can still take their own sweet time. First time buying from PI, feel a bit worried until I get the car...

Actually I signed the dotted line today. Ordered purple! Fell in love with purple at the first sight (from Internet pictures and video I mean). 2nd choice is maroon red. According to SE car arriving end Sep don't know got smoke me or not. Mine is a 6 bids guaranteed so latest getting the car is end nov/early dec PI can still take their own sweet time. First time buying from PI, feel a bit worried until I get the car...

Congratulations! 6 bid guaranteed bid and with over head screen thrown in. Hmm I think I know which PI you went to. Haha...

Hey bb1314,

Great! I think purple is the definitive colour for the Stepwgn Spada, it does look absolutely stunning. Looks like you may get your car ahead of me, must share some pics when it is delivered, you must be really excited!

Cheers!

Hi Blooper,

The should be a couple of Stepwgns already on the road or soon to be on the road. Not anyone from this forum as yet so no review possible as yet, so if you do spot a new model, it would be a rare sight! Various PI's should still have their display unit if you're keen to examine it up close.

That's makes 2 purple Spada !!! [:p]

Mine is coming into Singapore in Oct and I give about 2 months to clear LTA, so should collect it by Dec.

I bidded for my own COE, as I wanted to control my own COE and have a apple to apple comparison among all the dealers in terms of body price only.

I encourage everyone (potential buyers) to do that so that you will be more in control of things.