A Boy Lifted By Huge Kite and Falls to Death - Vietnam

2BDriver

Turbocharged

Big kites can be quite dangerous. Those with pointed heads. The kite may fall down to earth and its pointed head may hit someone with impact.

The string may cut throats

I remember many years back, someone fly kites at east coast park and use string with powdered glass (for kite fighting).

One cyclist neck was cut by this string. not sure if this cyclist survive. [sweatdrop]

I remember many years back, someone fly kites at east coast park and use string with powdered glass (for kite fighting).

One cyclist neck was cut by this string. not sure if this cyclist survive. [sweatdrop]

Several people die every year in India due to this practice.

Anyway

Stupid behavior gets an unfortunate outcome.

Instagram star Christopher Serrano dies 'subway surfing' in New York - http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articles/37582788

Turbocharged

Not just India. Kite fighting is common among kids in favelas in South America.

When I was much much younger, bigger kids used to do this to other kids kites.

I gave up playing after mine got cut twice.

But it's not really heard of nowadays?

When I was much much younger, bigger kids used to do this to other kids kites.

I gave up playing after mine got cut twice.

But it's not really heard of nowadays?

nowadays where got kids want to play in the outdoors , besides our dense environment quite hard to fly too as too many trees around too;

In the good old days most to most kenna get stuck by peoples TV aerials;  Also used to coat the strings with glass... it was quite tedious and need some space (like between 2 trees or  poles and starch or rice porridge like and powdered glass) I was still kinda small but my older buddies would do it and it was a very community thing as all the kids will come together to help as got "gang " one

nowadays kids all into computer games ..... only some will die die will still want to play soccer       

• Praise 3