Hong Kong Princess

Jman888

CY Leung's daughter claims she was attacked by mother, says she's 'leaving home forever'

chai-yanleung.jpg

Hong Kong Chief Executive CY Leung's daughter is sure to stir up more controversy with the most recent series of posts on her Facebook account, where she's been known to go on a lengthy tirade or two.

In a public post published to her personal Facebook account at around 7:00 a.m. this morning, Chai Yan Leung accused her mother of physically assaulting her and threatening to call the cops on her. She ended the post by vowing that she will be "leaving home forever" and is "Never coming back".

chai-yl-fb2.jpg

In a subsequent string of posts, all published within the same hour, the 23-year-old law student at the London School of Economics wrote "I'd rather be living on benefits sleeping on a couch eating cup noodles everyday than living the life I'm living now," and "I honestly wouldn't give a single f**k if my parents died right now this minute."

She concluded with a "life event" on her Facebook wall declaring her departure from home "forever".

chai-yl-fb.jpg

It's unclear what exactly triggered the series of posts and whether or not police will investigate the assault accusations. About an hour beforehand, Chai Yan Leung had uploaded a photo of herself posing with Paris Hilton at an after-party for an amfAR fundraising event in Hong Kong.

Regardless, it's not the first time the Hong Kong leader's daughter has landed in the spotlight for her outspoken presence on social media.

Back in October, she gave a good tongue-lashing to her critics on Facebook after someone had seemingly likened a necklace she wore in one of her photos to a dog collar. She hit back by saying "This is actually a beautiful necklace bought at Lane Crawford (yes- funded by all you HK taxpayers!! So are all my beautiful shoes and dresses and clutches!! Thank you so much!!!!)".

The post surfaced in the heat of the pro-democracy movement in Hong Kong—about a day after protesters rallied outside of her father's office demanding his resignation—ultimately landing Chai Yan Leung a slot as the subject of mockery on the US satirical talk show "The Daily Show".

This is also not the first time she's used the platform to publicly criticize her mother. In July, she wrote a status reading: "Courage and loyalty are the virtues I value the most. My mother embodies the exact opposites of both."

A source had previously told SCMP that Chai Yan Leung has been allowed to freely express her thoughts on her own Facebook page.

Today's posts follow an announcement made in February through the same personal Facebook page that she would be leaving Hong Kong for "a while" and that she was cutting off communication with all media "for privacy".

Her account seems to have been deactivated as of writing.

HK chief's daughter claims mother attacked her, calls police
AsiaOneTuesday, Mar 17, 2015
20150317_Appledaily_instagram_chaiyanleu
HK chief's daughter claims mother attacked her, calls police
*Update: Leung Chai Yan's Facebook page seems to have been taken down. One of the last updates seen on her Facebook page said: "Been told to write. 'I've changed my mind I'm fine. Everything's fine.I do not wish to go to hospital anymore'".
The daughter of Hong Kong chief Leung Chun-ying, has accused her mom of assaulting her and announced that she would soon be 'leaving home forever'.
Leung Chai Yan is no stranger to controversy. Just two nights ago, the 23-year-old law student made heads turn when she arrived late at the AIDS Research (AmfAR) event looking disoriented. She was said to have been unable to walk steadily and ignored pleas to leave the red carpet.
On Tuesday morning, Leung updated her Facebook status and alleged that her mother, Regina Tong, had kicked her, pushed her against a wall and slapped her. She also claims her mother had verbally abused her and told her that she was behaving like a prostitute.
"I fell, hit my spine against corner of study table," Leung said, adding: "This woman has issues and I have tried to help her- encouraging her to go see a therapist/ psychologist...Now I just don't bother."
Leung continued to update her page throughout the morning, announcing that she would be leaving home, and that she had called the police but did not receive any help.
Hong Kong's Apple Daily reported that an ambulance was seen driving to the Government House but it was unclear who had called for it. According to the news website, an ambulance driver was overheard saying that someone reported a suicide within the Government House.
Leung said in a Facebook post at about noon that she was being held against her will, and could not get to the ambulance. "I don't even have the legal rights as a normal HK citizen because of who my parents are. Access to legal aid police and public hospital services. I can't even call the cops or go to A&E at a public hospital right now," she said.
According to Apple Daily, Leung Chai Yan was spotted on the balcony at the Government House just as the ambulance arrived. Her mother appeared for a moment, hugging her from behind, before an unidentified woman came and helped Ms Leung back into the house.
Chief excutive of Hong Kong Leung Chun-ying said he did not wish to comment when reporters asked him about his daughter's Facebook posts on Tuesday morning.
A student at the London School of Economics, Leung previously caused uproar over several messages posted on her Facebook account. In one photo, she appeared to have slashed her wrist, while another message she posted said that she felt no shame in living off taxpayers' money.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Very the luan leh... very the complicated leh...

I always thought family matters are best solved internally, among family members ... why did she spill everything out?

Anyway, very the luan, so better stay out :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRGw64x01qY

Smiles and stumbles at Hong Kong AIDS benefit
March 14, 2015
(EVO) – Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow and Socialite Paris Hilton are among the luminaries who walked the red carpet in Hong Kong ahead of the city’s first fundraiser for the Foundation for AIDS Research (AmfAR).
However, one arrival on the red carpet turned heads for all the wrong reasons.
Leung Chai-yan, the notorious daughter of Hong Kong’s Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying, arrived late an appeared to need support walking.
Leaning against the backdrop for support, she ignored pleas by the carpet host to leave before stumbling off to laughter and jeers from the local media.
The 23-year-old law student has gained notoriety for a series of explosive social media pictures and messages, one in which she appears to show her slashed wrist, and another saying she feels no shame living luxuriously off taxpayers’ money.
Accounts have since been deleted.

Hypersonic

Attention whores don't create news will be forgotten easily

😂

Edited by Enye

Is she high on drug?

Must be... otherwise why would her mother search the room? And why would she walk like that?

pretty much sum it up ... lol

Can translate?

pretty much sum it up ... lol

Can translate?

If the mother scold the daughter as a prostitute, what does that make the mother? LoL...

Um, mother of a prostitute?

Supercharged

Must be... otherwise why would her mother search the room? And why would she walk like that?

Can translate?

Can translate?

stupid idiot, everywhere fxxx by people, like to sleep with people? go be chicken then...

Hypersonic

Can translate?

Can translate?

"Stupid. Get hooked and bed with anyone on the street. Go and be a prostitute, continue. "