[Post Event] MCF HangOut with Kia!

pChou

Internal Moderator

Hahha. Still gonna congrats you bro. 1st time joining the event and have such luck. YOU MUST COME AGAIN!

Anyway, help us fill in a powerful review for your weekend drive okay? Tell us what have u done with the car. :D

Won the top prize of the Sorento Weekend Drive, but wish i had won the 2nd or 3rd prize instead. :D[:p][;)]

Nevertheless thanks to MCF and Kia for organizing such a nice event.

Hahha. i shouldn't have start this. opps. :wacko:

I know... she has your babyblade -_-

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator

it's called the terranium! I think so. . . hahaha

That KIA leather casing could accommodate my Samsung S5 nicely.... [bounce2]

Now I could just slot in my hp, my MRT card and a few credit cards and can go roaming leow ....

Thanks to KIA for the 'goodie bags' ...

btw ... I also like the miniature plant in a jar. Forget what it is called ... [grin]

I realize no one took photos and showcase inside the forum hor. :mellow: Don't be so camera shy. . . hahah. Post some photos online and hashtag #MCFhangout, We would love to archive all these photos for memories' sake.

Maybe who knows like 10 years down the road, when u see these photos u will be surprise how many event u have attended with us. [grin]

That KIA leather casing could accommodate my Samsung S5 nicely.... [bounce2]

Now I could just slot in my hp, my MRT card and a few credit cards and can go roaming leow ....

Thanks to KIA for the 'goodie bags' ...

btw ... I also like the miniature plant in a jar. Forget what it is called ... [grin]

So what's the asterisk* about? [confused][:)]

Haha. Thanks bro for your kind words. We gotta work and ensure all of you are happy mah. So we can only eat after we see all of you all smiling. (: Next time smile earlier. hahah.

like that can start eating immediately. ..because we are smiling right from the moment we enter the Kia showroom : )

like that can start eating immediately. ..because we are smiling right from the moment we enter the Kia showroom : )

You are smiling all the time ... :o

No wonder no SE approach you when you are inside the showroom cos they thought you 'seow lang' ... [crazy]

[laugh][laugh]

Internal Moderator

Hahha. U like to make me happy only! :D

I have filled up the survey! Just a little feedback, I think C&C should have allocated more units of Carens for test drive.. I came down just for Carens.. but didn't manage to test it after all.. ended up trying K3, which was equally mind blowing!

If you are a geniune buyer and let them know, i believe that you will have priority over those who are not buying. Afterall, they want to sell to geniune buyers too

I have filled up the survey! Just a little feedback, I think C&C should have allocated more units of Carens for test drive.. I came down just for Carens.. but didn't manage to test it after all.. ended up trying K3, which was equally mind blowing!

You are smiling all the time ... :o

No wonder no SE approach you when you are inside the showroom cos they thought you 'seow lang' ... [crazy]

[laugh][laugh]

I smiling cos meet u and the rest of the mcfers at the event mah...

• Praise 1

If you are a geniune buyer and let them know, i believe that you will have priority over those who are not buying. Afterall, they want to sell to geniune buyers too

Someone told me the same thing too! Forgot which mcf bro.. I already ready to buy but partner didn't come along cos she got something on last minute.. so test drive liao also cannot immediately "register" interest.

Someone told me the same thing too! Forgot which mcf bro.. I already ready to buy but partner didn't come along cos she got something on last minute.. so test drive liao also cannot immediately "register" interest.

It was me who suggested. From last in Q, KIA will bring to front of Q.

Furthermore, you brought along your current car registration information, which is a sure signal that you are ready to buy.

• Praise 2

Oh..In that case, i think no priority given

Then they will be more intrested to serve, rather than those who test drive but no intention to buy

Furthermore, you brought along your current car registration information, which is a sure signal that you are ready to buy.

(edited)

Yeah.. but never mind.. partner not there, also cannot commit without her giving the nod. If not, I have to endure 10 years of nagging [laugh]

Oh..In that case, i think no priority given

Then they will be more intrested to serve, rather than those who test drive but no intention to buy

Yeah.. I think they also know most of us is there to see see look look, instead of ready to commit to a new car..

Edited by Sunset73

Turbocharged

Ah no wonder I saw so many kias on test drive along Alexandra road on Saturday when I was driving past. Good marketing for them to have so many test cars out at one time, very noticeable.

• Praise 1

Ah no wonder I saw so many kias on test drive along Alexandra road on Saturday when I was driving past. Good marketing for them to have so many test cars out at one time, very noticeable.

You should see @kobayashigt test driving the Sorento...... [drivingcar]

A lot of vehicles jammed on their brakes as they are shock to see no driver at the steering wheels.... [sweatdrop] . His small build overpowered by the interior compartment.... :wacko:

The vehicle is a gigantor to him ..... :D

Its better to see the crowded showroom with many test drive cars outside though the MCF group see see look with hidden potential buyers may come back for 2nd test drive.

I tried the Carens and was given a Takashimaya voucher after complete a survey. Carens is quite a spacious MPV but I m impressed by K3 for the interior features after a test drive.

A nice event organised by MCF team which I enjoyed the talks, test drives, the members though I hardly contribute in the forum, KIA goodie bag and a surprise consolation prize of 4 movie tickets.

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

Hhaha. I am AI if i am driving sorento. I think the most i can only drive RIO. That's sad. :/ hahaha

You should see @kobayashigt test driving the Sorento...... [drivingcar]

A lot of vehicles jammed on their brakes as they are shock to see no driver at the steering wheels.... [sweatdrop] . His small build overpowered by the interior compartment.... :wacko:

The vehicle is a gigantor to him ..... :D

↡ Advertisement