[Post Event] MCF HangOut with Kia!

pChou

May be it is Kia's culture.

Listen to their presentation on their car, test drive their car + some makan still need to pay money.

I think those property developer should learn from them, charge everyone SGD 100 for viewing the show house.

really no word.....

• Praise 2

Listen to their presentation on their car, test drive their car + some makan still need to pay money.

I think those property developer should learn from them, charge everyone SGD 100 for viewing the show house.

really no word.....

Nothing to do with KIA's culture.

I had participated in 3 MCF events, and find the registration fees is fair and reasonable.

I believe that MCF Organizers purely wish to discourage members who are undecided in attending.

If registration is free, members can sign up even though they are undecided whether to attend. In the case the member did not turn up for the event, it deprived other members of the opportunity.

The registration fees is a nominal sum.

Members get to enjoy the free gift, lucky draw, food, etc..... depending on the specific nature of each specific event.

Most importantly, members get the opportunity to interact among each other face-face.

• Praise 6

Nothing to do with KIA's culture.

I had participated in 3 MCF events, and find the registration fees is fair and reasonable.

I believe that MCF Organizers purely wish to discourage members who are undecided in attending.

If registration is free, members can sign up even though they are undecided whether to attend. In the case the member did not turn up for the event, it deprived other members of the opportunity.

The registration fees is a nominal sum.

Members get to enjoy the free gift, lucky draw, food, etc..... depending on the specific nature of each specific event.

Most importantly, members get the opportunity to interact among each other face-face.

Your point noted!

Thanks

• Praise 2

really no word.....

Hi FastNsteady!

The Registration fee it's not related to KIA.

As organiser we collect the registration fee is because our event has a limited capacity, we would like to make sure that member that register is responsible for the RSVP. [sweatdrop]

And for the amount we collected, we will try our best to give back a better take-away for our member with a good goodie bag, example $20 worth of MCF cash card + $40 worth KIA goodie bag. (this varies depends on the event itself).

For the case of test drive event, sometimes the AD will give a special discount if the booking is made on the day, which is a further savings for the car buyer! [bounce2]

I know few members that join the event is not solely to test drive, but they come to get together to mingle with other members! And i would say this is one of the best part when you attend MCF Hangout! [grouphug]

You can check out our other events here [thumbsup] >> http://www.mycarforum.com/forum/19-meetups/

i hope i have clarify the doubts! and looking forward to see you in one our event! Maybe the KIA one perhaps? :wub: :wub:

Couldn't agree more with pChou. I joined MCF event is not solely to test drive, but we came to get together to mingle with other members! And i must say this is one of the best part when you attend MCF Hangout.

post-71574-0-97214000-1426819704_thumb.jpg

• Praise 6

One plus point for Kia Sorento is the " Adaptive front Lighting System " . The motor-powered headlamps automatically point in the same direction the vehicle is heading based on travelling speed and steering handle movements , resulting in improved night time driver visibility.

Too bad I won't be in Singapore on that day. If not , I will sure attend to test drive the car and may even commit myself to it. Can the event organisers request to KIA to give MCF members better deals in terms of higher discount for those that could not attend the event ? Maybe for a specific period ? Just a suggestion

• Praise 1

Hi FastNsteady!

The Registration fee it's not related to KIA.

i hope i have clarify the doubts! and looking forward to see you in one our event! Maybe the KIA one perhaps? :wub: :wub:

Yes. After I read the post from Opal17, I fully understoodED.

Apologies for any inconvenient that caused anyone.

• Praise 2

Yes. After I read the post from Opal17, I fully understoodED.

Apologies for any inconvenient that caused anyone.

Go go, sign up and have fun with the MCF members.

One plus point for Kia Sorento is the " Adaptive front Lighting System " . The motor-powered headlamps automatically point in the same direction the vehicle is heading based on travelling speed and steering handle movements , resulting in improved night time driver visibility.

Too bad I won't be in Singapore on that day. If not , I will sure attend to test drive the car and may even commit myself to it. Can the event organisers request to KIA to give MCF members better deals in terms of higher discount for those that could not attend the event ? Maybe for a specific period ? Just a suggestion

Most event, you always not in SG .... [grin]

Oei, 10th April meet-up at Handlebar, you in SG ? .... [sly]

Yes this pikachu. Can you use back this avatar? Looks cuter. Hahaha.

Haha, mod ask, can't say no ba.. Use another Pikachu can? I sian of this Pika abit..

Most event, you always not in SG .... [grin]

Oei, 10th April meet-up at Handlebar, you in SG ? .... [sly]

10 April cannot leh... Can we arrange again somewhere in Singapore ? We can do it ourselves among the members for those who are interested.

Internal Moderator

I will urge every guys who like or keen to drive a SUV to try this KIA. . . .

With a good punchy engine that put out decent power and this kind of spaciousness that can house 7 ppl.

• Praise 2

Cool event! It would be a good chance to test drive the K3.

Too bad I'll be a few days short of 2 years driving experience. Any exceptions? :wub:

I had no idea you were so young! [laugh]

• Praise 1

At the risk of lowering my chances of getting selected, I would encourage those who have never signed up for an mcf outing to do so.

The token sum that's collected is really token cos in return, you get goodie bags and easy to win prizes.

What's more, and this is the reason why many who have attended before do so....we can to meet the people behind the nicknames in the forum, and learn more about cars and driving cars. Even old man like me also learn new things from the friendly banter among car enthusiasts.

Hope Kia has wonderful prizes like steep discounts off the selling prices...but now first hope, fingers crossed, is to get selected.

• Praise 4

I had no idea you were so young! [laugh]

I don't know this is a good thing or not.. Besides, I took my license quite late.. Too busy with CCA in school, and too broke to take license at 18..

↡ Advertisement