• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
234 replies to this topic | 843 praises

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:05 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bros/sis

Anyone buy things from Lazada before? If yes, how do you find their services ?

One thing good is that they can even accept "cash on delivery", for selected items....

Mercs and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:14 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bros/sis

One thing good is that they can even accept "cash on delivery", for selected items....

i only know: amazon, taobao, ntuc, emart, xiaomi [laugh]

Edited by Mustank, 19 March 2015 - 02:35 PM.

Mercs praised this

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:29 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Bros/sis

Xiao Mi use them to sell their phone so I guess they should be reliable...P.S....I had not buy from them before..

Mercs praised this

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:48 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Xiao Mi use them to sell their phone so I guess they should be reliable...P.S....I had not buy from them before..

they use them to sell one model which is the Redmi Note, but many other vendors are selling the same at higher price, so need to be careful which vendor you buy from.

i purchase twice from Lazada, both were ok in term of delivery. One of the item was faulty and i return it within a week (free pick up from them), took them about 3 days to verify the defeat and the refund done in 2 days via credit card.

however, i also read few bad review on the refund part but there was no issue for my case.

Mercs praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:31 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Time to revive this thread

As per the amazon thread, Lazada make more sense now with the increasing usd

Do share good deals here
Mercs and Mustank praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:40 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bought a Lenovo 1TB external HDD during 12.12. 

Around $56 after Citi promo code of 15%.

Free shipping.

Good thing about Lazada is SGD. 

Prefer to buy from local sellers if I have a choice.

For low value items like screen protectors and tablet covers, slowly ship from China I am ok.

Used the app before but still prefer the desktop version.

Still2016, Mustank and Noob79 praised this
focus

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:53 AM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Didn't realise there's a lazada thread here. Had been posting lobangs from Lazada over at the taobao thread for a while.

I got a Mi Max 4/128 for $339 after discount from the 12.12 sales.

Mercs, Mustank and Blueray praised this
"You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:22 AM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Have been buying stuff from lazada since about 2 months back. Why i like it - >

1. Shipping is FREE. if one don't mind the wait. Overseas vendor usually takes about 2 to 3 weeks, acceptable to me.

2.Local couriers are Taqbin and ninja. Both not bad and SMSes sent the day before delivery

3. I bought a tempered screen protector and it cam in 1000 pieces (cos the stupid local seller just posted without any protection, haha) Send an email, CS called me the next day and refunded me and gave me a $5 voucher!

4.Pricing is not bad. Some things i wanted was cheap compared to some resellers at Carousell. Free shipping, direct purchase clinched the deal instead of dealing with bozos in Carousell

5. UI trumps qoo10 a million times over. I hate qoo10! Think it models after Amazon.

Of course not everything is cheap lah. As with online shopping please do your own research. But hor, after realising Alibaba bought them, i now will buy less. Hee. Juat don't like Chinese companies. Heh

Edited by Othello, 28 December 2016 - 04:26 AM.

Mercs, RadX, Mustank, Blueray, Lala81 and Ender praised this
New to iHerb? Use coupon code MCG340 for up to $10.00 off your first order.
http://www.iherb.com?rcode=mcg340

Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:04 AM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

[thumbsup]

1. Shipping is FREE. if one don't mind the wait. Overseas vendor usually takes about 2 to 3 weeks, acceptable to me.

2.Local couriers are Taqbin and ninja. Both not bad and SMSes sent the day before delivery

3. I bought a tempered screen protector and it cam in 1000 pieces (cos the stupid local seller just posted without any protection, haha) Send an email, CS called me the next day and refunded me and gave me a $5 voucher!

4.Pricing is not bad. Some things i wanted was cheap compared to some resellers at Carousell. Free shipping, direct purchase clinched the deal instead of dealing with bozos in Carousell

5. UI trumps qoo10 a million times over. I hate qoo10! Think it models after Amazon.
Of course not everything is cheap lah. As with online shopping please do your own research. But hor, after realising Alibaba bought them, i now will buy less. Hee. Juat don't like Chinese companies. Heh

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:31 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Good stuff, reaoainable price
http://www.lazada.sg...ner-487306.html
I was waiting for amazon to drop the price to us$6 then hoot all us$125
But use until no more Liao
Have to order
Luckily found in Lazada
Cheaper than NTUC
Ender praised this

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:06 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Subscribed!
Mustank praised this

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:09 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Looking to build a new computer and waiting for AMD Ryzen to be released.

Let's hope Amazon starts business by then.

Mustank and 1 Anonymous member praised this
That is all.

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

They work with genuine brands or these brands use Lazada to launch their products (xiaomi, oneplus one, etc). This more or less ensure you get a real stuff than those in Qoo. Also the return is quite fast that they will arrange dispatch to pick up from you.

i can't believe i actually bought 6 watches from them   [laugh]  [laugh]

Newbie26 praised this

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I don't like the Lazada search engine
Like i find portable hard disk
All kind of stuff come out
But I like their price :grin:
Newbie26, Mnns and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:23 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I don't like the Lazada search engine
Like i find portable hard disk
All kind of stuff come out
But I like their price :grin:

their search engine is quite poor i agree.

I bought the Karcher steam cleaner from them. Cheapest i could find online.

I believe a fair number of people using android boxes get their Minix from lazada as well.

Mustank and Newbie26 praised this

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:25 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

their search engine is quite poor i agree.

I bought the Karcher steam cleaner from them. Cheapest i could find online.

I believe a fair number of people using android boxes get their Minix from lazada as well.

that would be me last week   [laugh]  [laugh]

Mustank praised this

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:32 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

that would be me last week   [laugh]  [laugh]

ah ok.

Lol my 40+ dollar box from china serving me well.

One of my best buys ever. 

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:27 AM

Kklim
  • Premium member
    Kklim
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Bought a Black & Decker corded drill. Quick delivery!

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:37 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This looks handy. Currently $3.99 and free shipping.

LT365 Portable 0.9 inch LCD Digital Tire Pressure Gauge with Keychain - Black  

Edited by Blueray, 28 December 2016 - 10:39 AM.

focus

Posted 28 December 2016 - 11:06 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

owned by alibaba too.

china really taking over the world. 

haha

1 Anonymous member praised this
"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: lazada, buy, pay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users