Lazada good deals lobang!

TVT

How do you charge the 18650 batteries sia? Recently bought some torches and usb fans, all came with these batts I i have no idea how to charge them as they do not fit into regular battery chargers

get one that can charge 18650 and also the lower voltage LiFePO4

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Nitecore-New-i4-Original-Intelligent-Battery-Charger-4-Solt-with-LCD-Display-for-14500-16340-RCR123/32727577100.html

↡ Advertisement

How do you charge the 18650 batteries sia? Recently bought some torches and usb fans, all came with these batts I i have no idea how to charge them as they do not fit into regular battery chargers

复制这条信息,打开
  • Praise 1

I guess the 18650 batts need to have their own voltage/whatever to charge properly -_-

Maybe i will just look for adapters that allow me to plug in AAA batts to run in the 18650 slots instead

Thanks all

I guess the 18650 batts need to have their own voltage/whatever to charge properly -_-

Maybe i will just look for adapters that allow me to plug in AAA batts to run in the 18650 slots instead

Thanks all

nitecore can charge anything, incl AAA, 18650, no need for adaptor.

I have checked this out before. But is it a US product that is made in China or China product and made in China?

Edited - I was looking at the D4 series before. Can customise the charging

Edited by Fireball0088

I have checked this out before. But is it a US product that is made in China or China product and made in China?

Seems like a Chinese company, made in China.

But pretty good quality, better than those cheapo possibly dangerous $5 charger.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?336936-Sysmax-Nitecore-Jetbeam-i4-Intellicharger-Review-(V2)-current-voltage-comparisons

I have 2 nitecore, the 2nd one I need for lower voltage, 3.2V LiFePO4

3.7V 18650 has to be charged carefully. It cannot go over 4.2V or it can overheat and burst into flames.

I have just gotten a La Crosse, do I want a Nitecore for 20 odd bucks to charge uncommon batteries that came with products that cost less than the charger? LOL man...

Seems like a Chinese company, made in China.

But pretty good quality, better than those cheapo possibly dangerous $5 charger.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?336936-Sysmax-Nitecore-Jetbeam-i4-Intellicharger-Review-(V2)-current-voltage-comparisons

I have 2 nitecore, the 2nd one I need for lower voltage, 3.2V LiFePO4

3.7V 18650 has to be charged carefully. It cannot go over 4.2V or it can overheat and burst into flames.

Thanks for the info.

Seems like the i4 is an updated version of the D4. 

Which 2 nitecore do you have?

Thanks for the info.

Seems like the i4 is an updated version of the D4. 

Which 2 nitecore do you have?

I have i4 v2.

Then recently I got into LiFePO4, the old i4 can't do the lower voltage charge.

I look around for a charger and ended up with new i4 as well.

I know it's a waste, but no choice.

D4 is just different from i4. it's more "digital", I think the display is.

Buy a Anker charger (I think is 60w), with 6ports.

Can charge most models of android n iPhones.

Even iPad with high battery capacity.

Very useful.....Don't need to worry this and that charger cannot charge this device

Thanks for the recommendation bro, i did a search on anker adapters and they can be quite expensive, ranging from 30-40 for the 6 ports. What is the difference of these adapters compared to conventional multi-plug adapters?

Thanks for this.

I will take a look and see if it is viable. As i mentioned before, the batteries came with el cheapo products i got, so i dunno the quality of the cell. Even if it is only $3, its still a waste if the cell is sh*t.

Thanks for the recommendation bro, i did a search on anker adapters and they can be quite expensive, ranging from 30-40 for the 6 ports. What is the difference of these adapters compared to conventional multi-plug adapters?

All 6 ports can charge @ 2A. Put it simply, all 6 ports charge at the capacity/speed of an iPad charger.

Nitecore is  a chinese product. But comes to budget 18650 chargers, China has some very good brand..

Other than Nitecore, Can also consider Xtar and Opus.

The D4 is quality charger that charge at a low current of 350ma, with all slots filled.. Good for battery lifespan, but can take whole day to charge.

OPus CT3100 is the most flexible, it allows you to test the batteries MAH and customise the current of charging from 200ma to 2A.

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/28599

Edited by Ender

I have just gotten a La Crosse, do I want a Nitecore for 20 odd bucks to charge uncommon batteries that came with products that cost less than the charger? LOL man...

LA Crosse are likely to be multi type charger. Most likely can charge your 18650.

Look jin satki :grin:

why u guys need to charge so many things?

lol.

I suspect got some ahem machines running on 18650 :XD:
  • Praise 1

I suspect got some ahem machines running on 18650 :XD:

Everyday bring to company charged, put the 18650  into empty shell powerbank. At home, off main lighting, and use powerbank to power led lamp, laptop. router, and modem. So partially using company's eletricity at home. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]  

Edited by Ender
↡ Advertisement