Pioneer AVH-X8750BT

Leelk

Neutral Newbie

Anybody experiencing rattling sound of your HU? The installer said it had been securely tightened, the rattling was cause by the removable LCD. Wonder whether can claim warranty? It was very annoying!

Mine is ok. no rattling sound

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I tried playing movies from SD card but it cannot display subtitles. How do i do it or it simply cannot do it?

subtitles are usually software driven unless those imprint within the movie.

Neutral Newbie

Specs state that it can read srt files and mine is srt but still no display.

Maybe got setting on off.for.subtitle

Hi there, it is indicated it can hook up front and rear can for this hu. Can I check anyone done that? Can brand also can? Also can it integrate front can tat is mean for recording avcidemaccidents. Also can the can still rec after park and have left the car?

Maybe got setting on off.for.subtitle

Hi there, it is indicated it can hook up front and rear can for this hu. Can I check anyone done that? Can brand also can? Also can it integrate front can tat is mean for recording avcidemaccidents. Also can the can still rec after park and have left the car?

I have front and reverse camera running a module where it is like some car when engaging reverse or drive gear, the HU will display both front or rear for 12 sec.

There is an issue that is known to pioneer that when both reverse and front gear is engage, the last video will be rolling non stop.

I have check my installer on the two camera setting in this HU. It act like the front-reverse video signal switcher. I will try to install this way and dump my module away.

Anybody experiencing rattling sound of your HU? The installer said it had been securely tightened, the rattling was cause by the removable LCD. Wonder whether can claim warranty? It was very annoying!

My 8450 had this issue. It is cause by the rear plate that hold the lcd screen.

Common in their dvd player.

I thought this issue should be gone by this new HU?

So far my 8750 do not have this issue.

Bring to Pioneer and let them check.

I know how you feel as my rattling start on the second day I installed till 2.5 years later where now I change to 8750.

• Praise 1

I have front and reverse camera running a module where it is like some car when engaging reverse or drive gear, the HU will display both front or rear for 12 sec.

There is an issue that is known to pioneer that when both reverse and front gear is engage, the last video will be rolling non stop.

I have check my installer on the two camera setting in this HU. It act like the front-reverse video signal switcher. I will try to install this way and dump my module away.

My 8450 had this issue. It is cause by the rear plate that hold the lcd screen.

Common in their dvd player.

I thought this issue should be gone by this new HU?

So far my 8750 do not have this issue.

Bring to Pioneer and let them check.

I know how you feel as my rattling start on the second day I installed till 2.5 years later where now I change to 8750.

Thank you for advice. Turn out that my 8750 is an export set. Through my PI they exchange one to one for me, but the problem still there. Realise that if the screen is tilted at one level above the home position, there is rattling sound. Other angle seems fine. Still observing though.

Ya..I also have problem of the art sub titles..

could it be the aspect ratio that cut away the sub title?

still exploring..maybe can write to Pioneer singapore..

Neutral Newbie

I've tried everything and I dunno wats wrong. Now I've to copy the movie into my iPhone and play with vlc then connect via hdmi to mirror it.

Ya..I also have problem of the art sub titles..

could it be the aspect ratio that cut away the sub title?

still exploring..maybe can write to Pioneer singapore..

Hi Gdspd08, thanks for the reply. When u mentioned module u mean there is some extra hardware to buy?

Yes, it is an extra module where it recieve front and rear camera video signal when engaging Drive or Reverse gear, displaying them on the HU. 12 sec, the video will be gone.

There is an extra button where u press and it will activate the front camera and display the video in ur HU For 12sec.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Any good recommendations on where u guys get this HU from?

Was thinking of getting it from wee heng.

Thanks all.

Neutral Newbie

when at reserve position and shift the gear from R-N-D "screen image may appear reserved" always appear on the screen.

what it could be?

↡ Advertisement