Honda Civic 2007 Repair/Maintenance

Metalslug2

Going to get a Honda Civic 2007, any known problems i should look out for and change?

How much will the estimated costs be?

Thank you!

Heh, you should get mine, no issues apart from scratches and dents..

And mine is a 2007 FD 1.8l :)

I am sad that I will have to give it up in a few months..

↡ Advertisement

i doubt so too. COE will not drop already as many expect it to be. All can do is buy 2nd hand cars. i should be looking at the FD1 coming next year. doing some research now first.

Is the leakage a common problem for civics? sounds scary though.

the oil leakage is cause by worn oil seals or what other problems? and to your experience, these oil seals how long will they last after you replace them? assuming just normal drive daily.

sorry what is the headliner ? can you advise? thanks.

Leakage is a common problem, may not only for Honda. If you go to your car park you will notice that the floor where the car sits is usually black. It is not scary because the damage would not be alarming and usually these comes with a back up system to alert the driver if the oil level gets too low. It is also a good practice to go through the internal of the car with the mechanics every time you go for a servicing. You learn as well as know the condition of your car better.

i doubt so too. COE will not drop already as many expect it to be. All can do is buy 2nd hand cars. i should be looking at the FD1 coming next year. doing some research now first.

Is the leakage a common problem for civics? sounds scary though.

the oil leakage is cause by worn oil seals or what other problems? and to your experience, these oil seals how long will they last after you replace them? assuming just normal drive daily.

sorry what is the headliner ? can you advise? thanks.

headliner is the roof lining. see attached. 

post-118237-0-50003200-1471400040_thumb.jpg

That's music to my ears. Hopefully I will have one less thing to worry about. Just got the fd4 with about a year left.

Had replace the wear and tear parts including 4 new tyres and ATF.

Was considering renew coe next year as its a good ride. But coe price is getting higher and higher.

yes it's a good ride I can agree, mine is FD4M COE expire 01/2017 but I already renew the COE on 07/2016 for go my 6 month. FC wise is about 13 to 13.5km/L. wear and tear like mounting, suspension, spoon valve, lower arm etc all get from stockist and replaced.

yes it's a good ride I can agree, mine is FD4M COE expire 01/2017 but I already renew the COE on 07/2016 for go my 6 month. FC wise is about 13 to 13.5km/L. wear and tear like mounting, suspension, spoon valve, lower arm etc all get from stockist and replaced.

how much PARF value did you forgo? close to 10K?  :huh:  :wacko:

how much PARF value did you forgo? close to 10K?  :huh:  :wacko:

yup close to 10k, no choice lor COE keep going up and if change need to fork out one lump sum.... since my ride is in top condition I just renew it once n for all.

ah the picture looks like with sunroofã if no sunroof maybe not such headliner problem?

with or without sunroof, it still happens. mine happened after my car was parked in the open continuously for two weeks.

with or without sunroof, it still happens. mine happened after my car was parked in the open continuously for two weeks.

what happen to the headliner?

Heh, you should get mine, no issues apart from scratches and dents..

And mine is a 2007 FD 1.8l :)

I am sad that I will have to give it up in a few months..

u bought a new car? or u going to renew...fd is worth to renew. i plan to renew mine next yr

it came off.

wah so serious? how to remedy it? glue back? by the way any FD owners replace their built in factory audio unit with DVD player? not referring to 1.6 model cos 1.6 model not factory built in audio unit.

wah so serious? how to remedy it? glue back? by the way any FD owners replace their built in factory audio unit with DVD player? not referring to 1.6 model cos 1.6 model not factory built in audio unit.

the material has disintegrated. it needs to be replaced.  -_-

Mine also fell down, only the fabric is holding it. No way to glue it back but to get it replace.

hi bros, anyone can advise what is the insurance for FD1 like? Lets say over 35 yrs and 55NCD?

Too much variations, like ncd protector, excess amount, type/nos. of drivers covered...etc

u can try those online quotes....like aviva.com to get a general idea

• Praise 2

the material has disintegrated. it needs to be replaced.  -_-

bro, i hooked up with a few bros from the CL7 group (after they bought air con filters from me), and heading in JB to replace. was quoted 300rm. you keen?

sin ming there's a shop doing for sgd 250, robin from fb doing for sgd 300.

Mine also fell down, only the fabric is holding it. No way to glue it back but to get it replace.

bro, refer to my earlier post.

if keen can do a drive in together. right now about 4 cars.

↡ Advertisement