↡ Advertisement

10 jalan pendekar 17 taman ungku tun 81300 skudai

10 is the unit number

Jalan pendekar 17 is the road name

Taman ungku tun is building

81300 skudai is postal code

Which one should I key into the gps,thanks

key in everything and see if it is similar to the attached map.  :D

Walking distance is it ? Can tabao the duck home or not ?

SAF rule #1: you can do anything, but don't get caught. [lipsrsealed]  if get caught, act blur.  :huh:

:D

post-118237-0-62877300-1481206678_thumb.png

walk 1 min reach liao.

funny thing today was there was 3 FD civics. all 3 were sliver. all 3 sg plate. :a-panic:

File%208-12-16%2011%2013%2032%20PM_zpsnp

Edited by Jumpmanz

Neutral Newbie

key in everything and see if it is similar to the attached map.  :D

SAF rule #1: you can do anything, but don't get caught. [lipsrsealed]  if get caught, act blur.  :huh:

:D

Thank you for your detail map.

There is a big pasar malam held on every Saturday at the "777" marketplace starting from 5pm. Less than 2 minutes drive from Jet's workshop

You can tabao roasted duck & pork, big bun, fruits, fresh veggies, chili crabs, bakeries  ........ [:p]  [:p]  [:p]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I am back home !!

Really thanks for the advice given and I reach there before 9.30am . Jet Cheng is really good! Strongly recommended workshop in JB.

• Praise 1

My FD1 front left mud guard keep kana hit/scratch when go thru hump until crack abit, any way to replace it or remove it?

did you lower your car? it's best you first try to identify the reason why the mud flap keeps getting hit.

the mud flap is held in place by a few screws. it should be quite easy to remove it.

see if it is still available from the link below. else you could buy from one of the local Honda stockists.

http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=258103

• Praise 1

need help from FD member, recently I encounter some knocking sound, this knocking sound happen when I move the steering wheel left and right (vehicle not moving) send to workshop and was told the gear inside power steering rack is worn that y cause this knocking sound when moving left and right. Any member encounter this knocking sound esp for FD4 as this model is using electric power steering. my front lower arm, tie rod, end rod, stabilizer link, suspension etc all replaced. Anyone can advise or encounter such sound for FD4,thanks

• Praise 1

did you lower your car? it's best you first try to identify the reason why the mud flap keeps getting hit.

the mud flap is held in place by a few screws. it should be quite easy to remove it.

see if it is still available from the link below. else you could buy from one of the local Honda stockists.

http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=258103

Nope...did not lower my car, have to carefully go thur humps nowadays. Mayb will remove e mudguard totally.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

There is a big pasar malam held on every Saturday at the "777" marketplace starting from 5pm. Less than 2 minutes drive from Jet's workshop

You can tabao roasted duck & pork, big bun, fruits, fresh veggies, chili crabs, bakeries  ........ [:p]  [:p]  [:p

Does Jet's workshop open on sunday?

Does Jet's workshop open on sunday?

yes, till 2pm on Sunday. after that, it's badminton time.  :D

Hi guys,

need some recommendation on reliable workshop to change rear wheel bearing at a reasonable price. 

as spoken, you may want to get the replacement parts from the stockist i mentioned and get the failing parts replaced at Jet's workshop.

need help from FD member, recently I encounter some knocking sound, this knocking sound happen when I move the steering wheel left and right (vehicle not moving) send to workshop and was told the gear inside power steering rack is worn that y cause this knocking sound when moving left and right. Any member encounter this knocking sound esp for FD4 as this model is using electric power steering. my front lower arm, tie rod, end rod, stabilizer link, suspension etc all replaced. Anyone can advise or encounter such sound for FD4,thanks

could it be a drive shaft issue? go get a second opinion.

Neutral Newbie

yes, till 2pm on Sunday. after that, it's badminton time.  :D

as spoken, you may want to get the replacement parts from the stockist i mentioned and get the failing parts replaced at Jet's workshop.

ic.. thank bro, will call the no given soon.

Need help from bros here.

I driving 2008 FD4. when driving panel'D' indicator is blinking. Tried to stop, off engine and start engine again, D indicator stop blinking.

Any bro here got encounter this problem before and any ideal how to solve.

Thank

Need help from bros here.

I driving 2008 FD4. when driving panel'D' indicator is blinking. Tried to stop, off engine and start engine again, D indicator stop blinking.

Any bro here got encounter this problem before and any ideal how to solve.

Thank

mine's a manual gearbox, so i have not seen this issue.

does the owner's manual say anything about this? any strange behaviour from the gearbox recently? shift through all the gears and see if there's any issue.

if there's any problem, you might see the CEL (a tap sign) being lit. since the D indicator is no longer blinking, you might want to monitor for a while to see if this issue comes back.

↡ Advertisement