Amos Yee, 17 yr old who think he's cool by insulting LKY!

D3badge

Now really Famous Amos liao.

Haha!!! This one really funny!!! And appropriate!

Yesterday I just bought famous Amos cookies [laugh]

Donno mata Choo got famous Amos or not? [laugh]

Whoops I mean famous Amos cookies [laugh]

Next year will be his NS and if he doesn't comtinue his studies .... [sly]

Hope the SAF instructors make him how to resepct LKY .. [whip]

Send him db lah [laugh]

No lah...

Stew pig 17 y.o said something stew pig

No need to persecute until must run road....

It's a pity that he is only 17year old, else he will face the full brunt of the punishment. Wonder how old in Singapore then will be charged like an adult ? He can't be sued a bankrupt or fined heavily. This boy isn't old enough to enlist in NS.

However, I read that the 16year old ITE slashing student will be jailed 10 years if convicted...Anyone knows the minimum age ?

So what is police going to charge him under? For being a public nuisance? Or they arrest him to ask him a few questions and release him? LoL...

Anyway he's just a kid lah. He wanna talk c0ck just let him be. Why give him so much attention? He wants to get ppl's attention on the internet and ppl really go entertain him. Is internet video serious business? Will arrests be helpful? There will always be resentment elsewhere. Arrest them all and throw away the key? This sort of cycle seems to be never ending. Ignore such fools and give it a rest.

• Praise 4

This kid did something grossly irresponsible, especially considering the timing. But he's still a kid. Is there really a need for a witch hunt?

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2