Malaysia GST

Mockngbrd

Mai siao siao,

I kid you not.

Malaysia is one country can truly benefit greatly with LKY-style policies and ideologies.....

We better be on our toes.

actually hor. They just keep copying sg policy can already ....

Juat waiting for them implement coe and erp nia. Lol

NSHW lor... Similar to ERP...

COE, got a variation of it, their import tax on foreign made vehicles.Or maybe, more accurate, it would be like ARF.

Hope they don't copy too much, else they become more successful than us, we mati liao..

• Praise 1

actually hor. They just keep copying sg policy can already ....

Juat waiting for them implement coe and erp nia. Lol

Their GST is...................90% copy from us.......... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

NSHW lor... Similar to ERP...

COE, got a variation of it, their import tax on foreign made vehicles.Or maybe, more accurate, it would be like ARF.

Hope they don't copy too much, else they become more successful than us, we mati liao..

copy is easy.................but the know how is not so easy................ [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Why they still call it GST?

Thought they use malay language so the acronym would be different?

cukai barangan dan perkhidmatan

CBP? [:p]

Don't flame me. Me no know malay. Got it from google translate [:p] :D

• Praise 2

Aiya, before GST they had "sales" or service tax that's between 5%-10%. I go to jb makan the receipt will have the "gahment tax 10%" printed on it. You all never notice or are things too cheap to even bother? LoL...

Now GST 6% is at least standardise and actually less dan the 10%. What I really salute is their slowness to implement GST from the year 2009 talk about 4% GST can talk until 2015 with +2% paper inflation....dan they officially implement GST. LoL...

I believe it's not a popular policy I can see whoever was in charge back dan taichi to this current pm to do the dirty work. Najib kan suay.

Turbocharged

For those frequent JB travellers, do you know what the latest GST implementation means or not?? They have abolished their old tax and replace with this new GST. In short, by right, price should remain the same. Many car prices in Malaysia have dropped by around 3% at the stroke of midnight. The petrol price remains unchange (the GST already included).

So next time you go JB for makan, massage or workshops, please be cautious on the pricing. Some unscrupulous business might pull a fast one on ill-informed Singaporeans.

For those frequent JB travellers, do you know what the latest GST implementation means or not?? They have abolished their old tax and replace with this new GST. In short, by right, price should remain the same. Many car prices in Malaysia have dropped by around 3% at the stroke of midnight. The petrol price remains unchange (the GST already included).

So next time you go JB for makan, massage or workshops, please be cautious on the pricing. Some unscrupulous business might pull a fast one on ill-informed Singaporeans.

Last year end went Sg rengit for seafood, think that big restuarant charged me gst! Knn

Last year end went Sg rengit for seafood, think that big restuarant charged me gst! Knn

Was it the govt tax? The fast food chains have been charging govt tax.

Supercharged
(edited)

Was it the govt tax? The fast food chains have been charging govt tax.

delete..

Edited by Ben5266
↡ Advertisement